• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Official FIFA World Cup 2006 IS HERE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine swore by the method of putting $50 down for Italy to win.

WIth the philosophy that he is then happy no matter what happens in the match.

lol that's superb.

silvia saint said:
i don't think the majority of his female admirers care too much about his skills :\

Clearly he is hotter because he has skills.
I'm going back to page 14 to continue admiring his picture.

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

I'm so girlishly excited about this game.

too bad most soccer players are crybabies

"he tapped my leg, i think i'll fall to the ground and scream in agony"

i miss vinnie jones yo

Here goes. I'm off to Circular Quay.

GO AUSTRALIA

Fuck off Italy ;)

observation: we need more pace.
observation #2: that clipping Luca copped should have snapped his knees. would have made for a more interesting first half.

MazDan said:
but I was even more dissapointed to see the way they played late in the game..........they just seemed devoid of ideas.

Seriously, have you seen the game? The way they played late in the game was based on attacking only. The last ten minutes they played the long ball to up the pace, constant pressure in the box. You really don't understand Dutch football I guess. We play possesion football. If you don't see someone you can pass it to, you play it back, or wide, see where the mistakes are being made and then switch over to the quick pass.

I respect that yes they couild not afford to concede another goal but the fact is that no guts no glory.

If you're still hinting at bringin another defender on, then please shut up. We played with 2 defenders against a very dangerous Portugese side. If you play with 2 defenders, you're pretty much doomed. Please don't say anything anymore about football, you obviously don't get the game.

Can't believe SBS lost picture for the first 3 mins of the game. I want those minutes of my life back! :(

In another note, I hope this goes to penalties as I believe Australia has the better deal there. And still wondering why Francesco Totti wasn't played.

Totti wasn't played apparently to protect him from Australias violent convict nature.

What bullshit. Materazzi is another kamikaze player, he just showed that btw. 10 Italians vs 11 Australians.

70mins through the game its 0-0 aus v italy
carn australia. dont lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.