• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Official 2011 NFL Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure someone reading this has nothing to live for.

Can they please just do something worthwhile with their life and assassinate the comissoner?

It would send a message to the NFL that the proletariat does not tolerate their shenanigans.

Long Live the XFL!

1899964d_he-hate-me.jpeg

And the 49ers are a #2 seed rated behind a 3 and 5 seed. Underrated if anything, but I avoided saying that because I realize it would be considered blind homer-ism.

Too late, you are afflicted.

They seemed to do ok against your steelers a few weeks ago. At least you guys got that 50+ yard field goal to avoid the shutout.

Yep, and in the process got torched for 340+ passing yards by a QB on 1 good leg. Good luck trying to slow down Drew Brees.

Cowboys fan (apologies) but love the Steelers also. Hope Timmy T puts up a good performance today. I have a feeling however that the Broncos are gonna get a whoopin'

Not sure running the ball 40 or 50 times against the Steel Curtain is going to work out very well.

It could get really ugly for Timmy today. Steelers will be chomping at the bit to rush, sack him but most of all just wait until he needs to throw the ball. WRs will have to play their best game of the season to get open and make plays. Should play right into Troy Polamalus hands.

Yep, and in the process got torched for 340+ passing yards by a QB on 1 good leg. Good luck trying to slow down Drew Brees.

Well the Steelers got beat in pretty much all phases of the game. And Ben can throw for all the yards he wants when he turns the ball over three (or was it 4) times.

Also, the niners were missing the best player on their team, in case you forgot.

image25.jpg

god fuck my shitty team. Fuck my god damned O line. Worst football game I've seen since the last Falcons playoff game.

Kudos to Eli for great check downs under pressure.

UNBEFUKINLEIVABLE

What a finish.

#1 pass defense in the league got absolutely burned by Tebow today. It defies logic, but I guess that pretty much sums up the Broncos season.

What an upset! Axl, don't jump. :)

I consider the Giants victor an upset as well, even though they were favored by 3 points. Going into the game vs Dallas, everybody was saying that if the Giants won that game, they would lose on wildcard weekend. Then they somehow left that game as favorites heading into the game vs the Falcons, but definitely have not played consistent enough for anyone to have that much confidence in.

Get this. In the Giants 2007-2006 superbowl winning season, they lost to the undefeated Patriots in the regular season at a score of 38-35. That is the same score of their loss to the Packers this year, who were also undefeated at the time. This should be a good game, considering the Giants have been running the ball and playing defense as well, which was not the case going into their previous game vs the packers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.