• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v5. - Paper or Plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd come along and say hi, don't really post in OD, but want to get my head in all of the socials on the site :D

Had some etizolam and have some sausages cooking now, so looking forward to eating them with a bowl of instant mash(don't judge me for the instant mash, it is actually rather tasty and cheap :) )

Oxymorph and a dab of crys.

I don't think kings feel this good : )

NSFW:
George-Bush-Dumb-for-America-75938.jpg

walmeth+logo.jpg

My metal laptop is saying it's 174 degrees F on the inside.

It's at least 90 degrees outside again. and I'm in direct sun.

was cooler here today since we had a breeze from the ocean.. but it still hit the 70's
it is now 68

My metal laptop is saying it's 174 degrees F on the inside.

It's at least 90 degrees outside again. and I'm in direct sun.

Time to put that thing in the fridge.

It got a lovely 84F today, its down in 60s and thunderstorming now. I'm smoking a bowl of Bubba Kush and drinking one of these:

NSFW:
leinenkugel-1888.jpg

Good stuff.

Last edited:
Freezer more like!

I like 2 play, in LA. (just kidding I really dont like the los angeles area, but I like this song haha)

For some reason it is IMPOSSIBLE to find on youtube, thank god it was in my iTunes somehow. I have no idea where my iTunes gets its music, I am convinced I at some point had a virus that downloaded music for me

Tornado Rider - I'm A Falcon go listen to that song anybody who reads this post. That is all.

*Lights another bowl*
*sprays you with a fire extinguisher*

PLEASE I highly recommend you all watch this music video, it's pretty funny.
Dirt Nasty- Drugs on my Mind

WARNING: the video is HIGHLY triggering, if you're in recovery do not click

They tease you with like literally every drug. I'm going to list the drugs I see:

Weed, Heroin, norcos, methamp, cocaine, mushrooms, ecstasy. I give up, It's very triggering seeing them chase the foil. I have no idea how they were allowed to make this video hahahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.