• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v3 Why is there a syringe in your butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i couldn't take the suspense on waiting to see who was chosen.. it wasn't me n e wayzz

EDIT: also, once i saw who they had as their final choices i figured someone else could do better than i, no matter how bad i've wanted to be a mod for the past couple years.

if i knew it was gonna be more than 1 i woulda stayed in but i found that out too late.

Last edited:
i couldn't take the suspense on waiting to see who was chosen.. it wasn't me n e wayzz

You dropped out the day or day before they're going to let us know? Weaaaaak sauce. I demand you undo what you've done.

@TPD The only malt I like is mickeys. Malt lickaaaa lol.

@joe, man I've found so much paraphernalia, any city in the bay. Especially oakland but that's a no brainer. If you look in the gutters you can always find partially shattered tweak pipes, crack pipes, syringes, wrappers, stamp baggies (always empty lol), and probably the number one most literred object: empty 40oz bottles or hard liquor.

You dropped out the day or day before they're going to let us know? Weaaaaak sauce. I demand you undo what you've done.

nah i dropped out saturday night i think.. i can't undo it.. they already sent their decisions in and i wouldn't do that to them anyways.. re read my post i edited it. and the person i say would do better tan me regardless of how long i wanted the spot is you.

Aww buddy. I know you've wanted this for years I was reading the archives last night. Ya shouldn't have dropped out but it's all good.

Let's get you those 4000 posts in the mean time. I'll bet by the next time they want more mods, you'll have at least 6000 posts, which should be a lot if post count matters to ya.

For me, I don't even know what the hell my post count is lol. That shit doesn't matter to me. Soooo hood, I gotta go to my pain management clinic today, I'm graduating their program!!! I'm so happy and I've come a long way since starting, but I think I'll probably go through the program again, even though I have now completed the requirements.

(My pain clinic, if you want to get your pills you must attend classes once a week for many weeks. When I first started at this clinic I was like LAAAAAME, but these classes have helped me more than opiates ever have.) Okay that's a lie, but they make opiates work a shitload better for me, and I'm actually ending up with a surplus of medication at the end of the month, instead of a deficit. This is a huge accomplishment for me.

that's great! so does graduating the class mean no more classes and you still get your meds? So less hassle?

im not gonna be able to get my 4000 today i dont think, maybe tonight. it doesn't matter to me it's just something to look forward to i guess i donno, if i was going from 99 to 100 i would still be happy, post count doesn't mean shit as long as you know what you're talking about.

i mean you have less posts than me but i still have a feeling you know more than me hence why i dropped out and hope you are chosen.

EDIT: I want what is best for the site not for me.

Last edited:
Yes, no more classes = the only time I'd have to go to the clinic is to pick up my triplicate prescription. (the paper copy I get mandatory for all schedule II narcotics, the electronic copy the pharmacy gets, and I think another electronic copy the DEA gets, although I'm not sure)

You only need 15 more posts for 4k, that's not too hard. I get you about the postcount.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume I know more than you. That sounds like your depression talking. (if you don't mind me saying so, feel free to call me out on any and all of my psychiatric issues)

Last edited:
Alright, gunna get ready to make the drive to the clinic.... checkin later guys.

There's ups and downs. I enjoy it .
You don't believe in marriage as in you don't endorse it and/or wish to be married.
Or you don't acknowledge it, like some states don't acknowledge gay marriages thinking it's made up and isn't real.

my wife found a plastic Easter egg with candy in it from a field where there was an Easter egg hunt earlier in the day. two feet away was a syringe wrapper. classic new jersey.

A three year old down here found a WWII handgrenade.

I would ask for various opinions but my philosophical and theological beliefs conflict with everyone else's here.

Therefore, continue thinking and believing what you all do.

Status
Not open for further replies.