• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OC 30 Qualitest Pharmaceuticals ?

bluntedskier

Bluelighter
OKAY going to give opiates one last chance, since I happen to have this IR 30 oxy for free. I've always ended up feeling sick, really dizzy and just generally shitty, with the exception of a couple weeks ago when I ate two 5/500 hydros with a 2mg xanax bar, and had an awesome experience.

Anyways, it's a blue pill marked with 48 / 12 and a V on the back. Looked it up to be sure it's:

http://www.pharmer.org/images/domestic/oxycodone-v-4812

I'd like to still be able to get some shit done tonight (that doesn't require me leaving this comfortable ass chair), and I have some delicious coffee & OJ I just made from a French press too... Considering I have essentially no tolerance, I was thinking either blow half of a half, then see how I feel from there.

Or will I have a better, more euphoric and smoother time if I just parachute an entire half (15mg)? How long does that usually take to kick in?

I'm really bad at making decisions so please respond to this quick haha.... I'm just used to my benzos (perscribed) where there is obviously no point to blowing them.

well what is your tolerance like? 30mg of oxycodone is a rather large dose for someone with no/little experience with opiates. Try taking half and see how you feel. It still may be a little strong then. The first time I ever touched oxycodone it was half of a 15mg roxi (so 7.5mg). I was in complete euphoria for several hours.

earlier in the day i blew had a tiny piece left over from the other OC, probably around 7mg, about 2 or so hours ago.

I just snorted half of a half, waited about 20 minutes, then just snorted the remaining part. I don't know man I am not used to this feeling and maybe it's just my anxiety problem kicking in, but I feeling a little worried. I know this is a small dose and I'll be fine, but I don't think OCs are for me...

I'm feeling pretty fucked up, not really in a good way at all... It's getting worse as the time goes on and I'm starting to panic a little. I'm just drinking a bunch of water right now, and I am considering taking 1mg or 2mg of Xanax I am prescribed to.

Do you think this might help calm me down and feel good again? (I have a very high tolerance to Xanax, I'm not worried about the respiratory depression)

Or would it just make this all more intense than it already is? thanks

I fucked up, and should of just stayed with half of a half... I guess I am really sensitive to opiates im not having a good time right now

oxycodone is a potent opioid, it is not uncommon to feel kinda sick and nauseous your first few times trying it. I would start with 7.5mg for your first couple of times, and then go from there. I think you enjoyed the hydrocodone more because it produces less nausea than oxycodone and is not quite as potent.

thinking about it logically - The most I could of had today total is about 20mg... which even for someone with little tolerance, isn't too much. I think this could just be a result of my anxiety ?? cause i feel overwhelmed

Unless someone says otherwise due to the interaction between oxy and Xanax, I think I am going to pop this 2mg bar and try and chill out with some more water.

It amazes me how drugs effect people differently.... this is my 4th experience with OCs and it's proved again to be something that I don't enjoy.

And I am trying to creative these advaned mottion graphics and finish editing a demo reel for this school app by tomorrow.... but now im fucking retarded so i dont think thats happening at least till this 'high' fades off

Yeah I dont mean to keep posting but take the Xanax or not?? The only reason I wouldn't at this point is if it's going to potentate the Oxy,

Remember that I am prescribed up to three 2mg XRs a day and up to 4mg of IR bars by my psychiatrist.... I try and take it only as needed in general though.... but I got into a huge fight with my gf the other day and popped 6mg of IR Upjohn bars and I was just mildly sedated, if that is an indication of my tolerance. I am about to begin tapering off soon thank god.

And I think you are right about the hydrocodone. I am definitely never doing OCs again.... the idea that some people can rail an entire 80mg and I am all uncomfortable and fucked up right now from this tiny bit is beyond me.

whatever floats your boat, but I just don't understand why people like opiates so much

Don't take the Xanax, it will potentiate the opiates with potentially lethal effects. Lay down and try to relax, close your eyes, you might even catch a buzz.

Hey you from lastnight, sorry you're not having a good time buddy..

I don't really know what to tell you, back when I had a high benzo tolerance, I was on about 10mg of Xanax, I ended up having to pop 80mg of Oxy to get rid of the pill (this was when my opiate tolerance was pretty weak) because I was in trouble with the law. I ended up going home and going to sleep, and not remembering that night. (Came out lucky on that one I do believe).

So you're not sure the way you're feeling is from the Oxy, or the Anxiety? Or is it both?

Last edited:
Thanks man...with some time later..... I am feeling better, I did end up taking the 2mg bar and it did actually help me a lot, so I think the bad feeling was partly due to induced anxiety. I am not worried about lethal effects from Xanax mixed with this at such low doses.... Like I said my tolerance to it is absurdly high.

^80mg Oxy plus 10mg of xani could of def killed you, regardless of your tolerance. you''re lucky for sure. That's a bad situation.

Honestly, I just really don't know why I get that reaction from it when soooo many people are in love with it - hence it being one of the biggest drug problems in the United States.

I think the dose, although small, was a bit too much for me, which made me feel overwhelmed/bad, which in return began to make me feel anxious, making the whole experience twice as bad.

It's cool, not hate to anyone who does them, but I think Oxy is a stupid, overpriced drug and I don't personally understand it at all.... the euphoria I have ever felt from it was extremely short lived and not that pronounced.

Once again, if I ever get my hands on opiates, I will just stick with taking 10mg hydro + 2mg or 4mg bar. That's all I need.

But for the most part I don't even mess with unperscribed drugs anymore besides Alcohol, and occasionally adderall for writing and video work - Adderall is hands down 10000x better than any Opiate experience I have had.

Opiates just make you retarded and sit there and do nothing. Adderall makes me feel incredible, serene, very euphoric and accomplish a huge amount of work all at the same time. As long as I use it only once in a while - best/most useful drug ever.

Yeah, your experience with opiates was similar to mine, and everyone else looks at me like im crazy when i say i don't like them. I enjoy really low doses of bupe on occasion, though, but anything else and i just feel shitty.