NYC - Philly - Ohio Meetup... Mix Master Mike !!! 1.28.00

tigger

Bluelighter
Hey!
It looks like some of the NYC and Philly peepes are gonna be heading out to Cleveland for MMM next friday!!! We should try to hook something up! That's be reel phat!
------------------
PLUR
Tig
Binkies are way functional, they're kewl, and they're cute!
THEY ARE *NOT* LAME!!! grrrrr... = P

Wow, rilly? Hrm... I will have just gotten paid by that point.. Maybe I can go! Iiee! That'd be tight!! But... hrm. I work til 6:30 that day.. I'd have to start driving to Cleveland like *right* after I got off work to make it... still! Gotta talk this over with the boi... Keep us posted! I would luv to meet more bluelighters!
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Hey!
Ashke - It'd be soooooooooo phat to meet you guys!!! I think we gotsta take the whole day off to make that happen... (It's like 11 hours yo!) AND we gotta pass up Sasha&Digweed... But we're so there!
smile.gif

right now it looks like me and SpecialK from NYC and Rena, Colleen, and Climber from Philly... This could be way phat!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
PLUR
Tig
[This message has been edited by tigger (edited 20 January 2000).]

Hey guys - count me in at heart. Ohio is a bit of a trip with classes on Monday
frown.gif
I'll most likely be in NYC though with drgnfly and that crew if I can get my ass (er act) together -- stop on by!

Hey can you guys post the 411 for MMM? Coz there's nothing on the PB-CLE Rave-o-matic about it, which is weird! If ya can, thanks in advance! Wow it'd be cool to meet all you guys.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

Hey!
I think K has the info on MMM...
K, you got the info on MMM?
------------------
PLUR
Tig

Nope -
I thought you had that covered
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

All I know is you get to Clevland and ask around
smile.gif

Ravedata.com doesn't have anything about MMM in clevland so it's weird
frown.gif

Anyone else ????
K

sorry i take it back ...Turntable Assalt
Brought to you by:
Tonearm Terror Project
Date: Jan 28, 2000
Price: $25.00 (USD)
City: Cleveland
State: Ohio
With Performances by:
7up
Bassheads
Danny the Wildchild
MC Infinity
Mixmaster Mike
Rob Riddem
Sphere
Tigger
Wilhelm K
Tigger- Is that you ?????? Playing
smile.gif

Plurness ...
More details to come !!!
K

Hey tigger,
Whats up hun? I think me and rollo and rollinglady might be coming. Do you remember christian from Kandkane? It's his b-day that day and we were all gonna go up there. But I am not sure if I can come to your b-day party and CLE cause of $$$. But keep me updated maybe we could ride together. Peace
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller

Ohhh I so hope I can make it to this coz it sounds like a *tight* meetup!! I'm really broke right now but I'll put all the effort I can into making it!
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

Know what we oughta do, if it's possible at all..? We oughta find someplace to hang after the party. Coz parties are so much fun, but I've always been envious of meetups like Motab's in SoCal.. They get to meet in a quieter setting too so they have a chance to talk more and really get to know each other... Anybody live in Cleveland and have a place where a bunch of kids could pile in afterwards and hang? Or what about pooling for a motel room, or some coffee shop or hang out place or... I dunno. What's yer thoughts, comments, suggestions?
~*~ Ashke ~*~