• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nurofen + / codeine

which way does the line run that you split it along? Do you split it so you from end to end so you have 2 halves which are the length of the tablet, so you like split em horizontally. I just assumed that you'd split em in half vertically like you were breaking an E in half.
So have i got it right now that ya gotta split it horizontally? that the only way i can see that you would end up with one half with the N+ on it.
SOrry to harp on about it all but just trying to get it right.

Peace out
Beech

thanx BT, I figured thats what ya spose to do. Just split through the side instead of through the top. Cool

Peace out

shorza said:
If you did a test with a pill tester, wouldn't Codeine show up as an opiate?

Yes, but this doesn't necessarily prove that all of the codeine is in one side and all of the ibuprofen is in the other side now, does it. Just for that sample that you bothered to test. :)

This topic was also discussed recently over at Other Drugs - Nurofen plus myth

A few months ago I tried splitting them in half and found it worked quite well, if I had been consuming ibuprofen I certainly would have been admitted to the ER...

I don't see why it would be in the company's interests to spend money in changing their manufacture process, unless they received some warning from a regulator in regards to the current method being exploited...

Dante said:
Yes, but this doesn't necessarily prove that all of the codeine is in one side and all of the ibuprofen is in the other side now, does it. Just for that sample that you bothered to test. :)

True.

But what if you tested all of them on BOTH sides of the spilt? Isn't that a lot safer then just eating the N+ side?

are we sure they've not change the press...I bought 2 packets today and there is no line and they wont split!

*cries*

I have only seen the 'line' when i left some out for a few days and the moisture split it a little.
Maybe you're trying to split the wrong side?

Hmm. I just thought it may be worth reminding you people that just because codeine is a cheap shitty high, that doesn't mean it isn't addictive.
Codeine is an opiate, and can cause addiction, if you use it regularly, it might be worth evaluating whether or not you think the high you get from codeine (horrid IMO) is worth the risk of becoming physically addicted.
Don't fool yourselves into thinking this is somhow 'better' than using morphine or heroin, it's the same class of drugs, you are just taking the one that gives the least pleasant high.

shorza said:

Maybe you're trying to split the wrong side?

Nope, I'm splitting it the right way, 'cause I split some from the last packet I had and it worked beautifully.

It is possible there has been a change and the new ones are just starting to filter through the system.

try comparing batch numbers which by law must appear on every packet.

There is also a licence number which will appear on each packet and from memory if there is any change to anything to do with the pill...........which I am pretty certain would include the manner of production or pressing, that it would require a new licence number to be issued so you could compare that as well.

It has been a couple of years since I was involved in the pharmaceutical industry so excuse me if I am a little hazy.

I don't keep the packets, they're too bulky, I just take the sheets of tablets out of the box and throw the box away... d'oh!

Edit: yay, I just tried some and they split.

Last edited: