• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Numbing comparison between cocaine and other "caine" type of cuts

Holly.3

Bluelighter
Between all of the Caine type Cuts, benzocaine, propane, lidocaine, Novocaine etc...

I'm curious as to the difference in the numbing effect between cocaine and all of these other Caine type cuts.

In regards to the numbing effect, the strength and duration and how much of your nose, mouth and face each caine will numb, where does cocaine fit in the order hypnotic effect, strength, duration and how much is your face it will numb compared with benzocaine, lidocaine, novocaine and procaine.

I've had cocaine that I've ez white tested with a result showing it to be 70% + pure and tested negative for any Caine cuts that had a very nice numbing of my nose teeth, gums and back of my throat.

A few months later I tested a different sample of cocaine and it also resulted and 70% plus pure and no Canine cuts that had a much weaker numbing effect. Nose wouldn't get numb, teeth and gums wouldn't get numb and when tasted, it took a couple of minutes before I could feel the numbing but it wasn't very strong at all.

How should cocaine dumb compared to the other numbing effects of the different types of Caine cuts?

Certain ‘Caines numb harder than others.. From my memory many of them numb harder than cocaine itself.

Also don’t trust labs or reagents, we are starting to find that neither can be fully trusted in their analysis.

True pure cocaine can and will numb a good portion of the face, after all these years I probably wouldn’t be able to tell if another Caine was present or not though. There’s too many variables that can effect numbing.

Also one more side note, it’s possible to getvtolerant to the numbing effect same as the other effects.

-GC

I remember reading that cocaine takes a little longer to numb in comparison to other numbing cuts and it's more local. I can't remember where I read it but it was a scientific research as far as I recall.
So when you take a 50mg line and if within 30 seconds your front teeth or your face goes very numb, I would suspect that there's some other caine cut in it. Numbing is what you expect with cocaine but intense numbing achieved with small amount of powder makes me suspicious. I'm fine with it though as long as it's above %70 cocaine. The annoying thing is when your whole face is numb but there's nearly no classic cocaine intoxication other than racing heart.

Between all of the Caine type Cuts, benzocaine, propane, lidocaine, Novocaine etc...

I'm curious as to the difference in the numbing effect between cocaine and all of these other Caine type cuts.

In regards to the numbing effect, the strength and duration and how much of your nose, mouth and face each caine will numb, where does cocaine fit in the order hypnotic effect, strength, duration and how much is your face it will numb compared with benzocaine, lidocaine, novocaine and procaine.

I've had cocaine that I've ez white tested with a result showing it to be 70% + pure and tested negative for any Caine cuts that had a very nice numbing of my nose teeth, gums and back of my throat.

A few months later I tested a different sample of cocaine and it also resulted and 70% plus pure and no Canine cuts that had a much weaker numbing effect. Nose wouldn't get numb, teeth and gums wouldn't get numb and when tasted, it took a couple of minutes before I could feel the numbing but it wasn't very strong at all.

How should cocaine dumb compared to the other numbing effects of the different types of Caine cuts?
From my experience if your mouth teeth nose and the likes go numb and fast it's not Coke doing it. Pure cocaine hydrochloride has a slow onset and it's more internal numbing like that bit between your throat and windpipe. Just wash these out with a solvent that will dissolve cains but not Coke hcl. Think it might be chloroform iirc. Verify first

Pure coke itself is not as numbing as phony cut drugs like benzocaine novacaine etc.

Clean coke should be smooth with a distinct flavour/consistency.