• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy was tested the night prior, your PO can demand one at any time so be prepared. I don't think it's common practice though

I'm actually not on probation, my weekly UA's are from substance abuse classes I decided to enroll in prior to my court date. Class was cancelled thanks to Thanksgiving, though, and I have a fuck ton of Xanax swimming through my bloodstream and court on Tuesday.

Thanks for the little bit of info, though, brutha.

"the basic bitches wear that shit so i dont even bother."
027_20.jpg

Hey yeah Sega420, exactly. LOL. Waddup bitch I heard you go to FIDM Waddup bitch I see you're dancing with no ryhtm. LOL.

Oh man, this eighth of "blueberry" I just bought is SO stimulating... I smoke it before bed thinking I'll fall asleep more easily, and end up laying there for an hour while my mind turns itself inside out. I can't even sit still after smoking this herb. Also probably helps that I haven't smoked in awhile, and my tolerance is absolutely nil, getting me blown on a couple small hits.

I really want to keep my smoking under control so that I can keep my tolerance low. It's actually really nice to be able to get so much mileage out of so little bud. But I have SUCH a hard time resisting the temptation to smoke giant bowls and totally annihilate myself, which is when the tolerance kicks in.

Late Night Tokers?

I'm one of 'em. "Every time the moon shines I become alive". What's goin' on guys?

if you're looking for casual chit chat, peep the social.
other than that, i guess i am too.
with my working hours it means im always baking in the evenings.
i like having my window open to the night, its nice if its raining.

Yeah, this will be closed /:
Better for social thread but yeah always tokin... All day and everyday, oh and night ;) except I'm sober now.... Fuck.

fuck all that rationing nonsense.
go big or go home!

it feels good to be a pig :p

ra...tion? huh? what is this... this "ration" you speak of?

On a side note, Hey Arnold!'s got a marathon going on Teen Nick and I've got the fuckin' theme song stuck in my head. Yeah, you know the one. It consists solely of little kids shouting "Arnold!" over a musical score. Fuckin' lamest theme song in the history of Nickelodeon and that shit is stuck in my head.

I'm like an hour and twenty or so outside of philly. Near Reading....so that's dope. Surprised you didn't say pitt (avatar and wiz khalifa).

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Wiz anymore, I just can't figure out how to change my avatar haha. Maybe every time I'm on here I'm too high to figure it out. %)

They still show hey arnold? I remember that being on like 10 year ago, cartoons are bullshit these days. it's no wonder kids be all fucked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.