NSASDD: Social Thread: Pop Pussies, Not Pills. Dirty Needles for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
so apparently my insurance company (with all their expert addiction knowledge), do not think I am addicted enough to warrant going the full day at the program I am in.

so apparently my insurance company (with all their expert addiction knowledge), do not think I am addicted enough to warrant going the full day at the program I am in.

happens all the time, get them on the phone and yell at them in hebrew

morning social

what's good up in this bitch?

I could really go for a good bankai right about now. Just crashed the fuck out of my car last night. A little sore. A little pissed the fuck off.

heyy,whats up? im new to this site and thought this thread looked funny.i thought id say hello n see whats up....:\
and..that sucks so bad that u crashed your car.i have totaled 3 and so i def know how you feel..

Welcome to Bluelight :)

Your posting style sort of reminds me of another bler *tries to place specifically who*

You should tell us more about yourself. Your username is intriguing....what exactly makes you a "bad bitch"??

How about this...

NSFW:
not even in your wildest and kinkiest wet dream ever

Trust me, my wildest kinkiest wet dream has nothing to do with rubbing my testicles, or you for that matter. However, if you would like a detailed post concerning my kinkiest, wildest wet dream I would be more than glad to post.

Trust me, my wildest kinkiest wet dream has nothing to do with rubbing my testicles, or you for that matter. However, if you would like a detailed post concerning my kinkiest, wildest wet dream I would be more than glad to post.

Does it involve me?

Does it involve me?

8o you, ropes, hot wax, baby oil, a school girls uniform, black stalkings and a garter belt, curly pigtails, an audience, DILAUDID, and Three Six Mafia: The End playing in the background.

make it a reality....

edit: the dream also happens to last 3 hours, nbd js

Status
Not open for further replies.