NSASDD Social - pop pussies and dirty needles for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparantely only certain people cant say it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemphisX3
ROFL, had to check a PM and saw this. You were that kid back in middle school that got picked last and felt he had no choice but to become teacher's pet and tell her every thing everyone did weren't you? You people baffle me. All day long I see POST after POST with N*****in it yet it remains open, yet you half dead, prudish motherfuckers sit in the social, LITERALLY ALL FUCKING DAY and have to call out every little n***** or f** drop.

You could have been that dude who sent me a PM saying "dude chill out" but no you came from the other way. Another assumption I have of you is you have never once in your life been put in a position of power or management. You do understand that becoming more of a mentor/friend with a "lower" is more beneficial than becoming the parent type right? No one wants someone harping on them. But hey man, you thrived to become that bluelight mod and you are doing it.....THUMBS UP!

ROOSE:

how is your morning going?

The socialites have been warned plenty of times to chill out. It has been agreed upon by CD mods and SR staff to give out infractions w/o warning PMs to certain members.

Its going pretty good, how about yours?

i dunno memph. but i saw what your post was referring to and edited it aswell so i dunno

i dunno memph. but i saw what your post was referring to and edited it aswell so i dunno

its not just here its all over the site. only certain members seem to get warnings for them though, so i dunno. but snoowitchoo? you need to txt me soon mayne

wtf would you slam a suboxone?

because of noobishness and a desire to get abcesses? It's like the scary and more harmful version of people that snort xanax or vicodin.

Good to see everyone's around and bankai-ing. I fried the motherboard on my laptop and had another paycheck get lost in the mail. Well, "lost" is a relative term, who knows where it went...but I should finally get paid and be able to fix my computer on Tuesday. I miss my BL guys and gals!

The thread title caught my attention ... had to come in and say, I disagree completely, and advocate exactly the opposite.

Inserting foreign metal objects into one's veins and injecting dangerous unpure substances is not wise, healthy nor productive, especially when you can still get high via much safer methods.

Less IV = less harm to the Bluelighter.
Conversely, so long as you don't point the gun at yourself or a cop, no physical harm can result.

Naturally I recommend exercising lethal force only within the bounds of the law. Or when one's Kantian ethics mandate action over inaction.

edit: guess I missed the 'drug' in "social and drug discussion". I do not frequent this forum. I assumed this was a 'social' forum since we have so many drug forums already ...
I should have read the above posts to know that anything passing for sober/intelligent is not welcome here.
FTR I do favor IV drug use (in others) as social policy, to wit: population reduction

Last edited:
^^^well sorry dude we all love to shoot dope so you are just a,b,c ya way outta our conversation

The thread title caught my attention ... had to come in and say, I disagree completely, and advocate exactly the opposite.

Inserting foreign metal objects into one's veins and injecting dangerous unpure substances is not wise, healthy nor productive, especially when you can still get high via much safer methods.

Less IV = less harm to the Bluelighter.
Conversely, so long as you don't point the gun at yourself or a cop, no physical harm can result.

Naturally I recommend exercising lethal force only within the bounds of the law. Or when one's Kantian ethics mandate action over inaction.

edit: guess I missed the 'drug' in "social and drug discussion". I do not frequent this forum. I assumed this was a 'social' forum since we have so many drug forums already ...
I should have read the above posts to know that anything passing for sober/intelligent is not welcome here.
FTR I do favor IV drug use (in others) as social policy, to wit: population reduction

You baww, you lose!

Also, its more like Immanual Kunt, amirite?

I just plugged some Smack & Benzos...... for the every first time in my life....

lets see how it goes....

Keep catching a heavy ass nod , like never before,,,, <3 will do it again for sure...

Last edited:
I just plugged some Smack & Benzos...... for the every first time in my life....

lets see how it goes....

Keep catching a heavy ass nod , like never before,,,, <3 will do it again for sure...

What kind of benzo?

Honestly plugging smack has never really worked for me. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work, but it just doesn't. Smoking worked, til I started snorting, and that worked til I started fucking with the needle.

I'm high for the first time in a week, cashin beers and watching In the Army Now starring true artist Pauly Shore...

fuckyea.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.