Nsadd social: dawt com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't bothering on going to bed until the morning... Gotta pick the missus up from work at 5am.

Lame.

Hell no haha, still with the same girlfriend but it's our 6 month on valentines day actually. We have moved in together though.

How you been man? I'm unemployed and on a pension for the time being, so I'm trying to get back on here more :).

^^ I used to have one every day at 6am. Now though I sleep like max 1-3hours a night. Insomnia's a bitch. Xanax takes like 12mg to knock me down these days. Lame.

Are you doing anything for this 6 month milestone?

Yeah actually. :)

The romantic in me is taking her our to dinner to an amazing restaurant which is having a Valentines day special 4 course meal and wine for like $80 a head. Nice italian restaurant.

NASDASDASDASD Social Song O The Day

The Greatful Dead-Casey Jones

NSFW:

This old engine
makes it on time
Leaves Central Station
at a quarter to nine
Hits River Junction
at seventeen to
at a quarter to ten
you know it's trav'lin again

Drivin' that train
High on cocaine
Casey Jones you better
watch your speed
Trouble ahead
Trouble behind
and you know that notion
just crossed my mind

Trouble ahead
The Lady in Red
Take my advice
you be better off dead
Switchman sleepin
Train hundred and two
is on the wrong track and
headed for you

Drivin' that train
High on cocaine
Casey Jones you better
watch your speed
Trouble ahead
Trouble behind
and you know that notion
just crossed my mind

Trouble with you is
The trouble with me
Got two good eyes
but we still don't see
Come round the bend
You know it's the end
The fireman screams and
The engine just gleams

Drivin' that train
High on cocaine
Casey Jones you better
watch your speed
Trouble ahead
Trouble behind
and you know that notion
just crossed my mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQF8CILMt8c

3 mod spots open in NSDASDASDASDADASD wonder how this will turn out.

I feel you....I can't ever really "sleep in". Even today, I've been up since mother fucking 5 AM. It's fucking terrible.

every morning wether i drink a gallon of liquor, smoke a lb of weed, shoot a gram of h, every morning 6am without fail.

great thing to have mon-fri a very shitty thing to have weekends

:::shakes fist in anger:::

damn you responsibility

The romantic in me is taking her our to dinner to an amazing restaurant which is having a Valentines day special 4 course meal and wine for like $80 a head. Nice italian restaurant.

That sounds pretty swanky!! :) I hope you two have a fabulous evening together, that sounds pretty spectacular.

every morning wether i drink a gallon of liquor, smoke a lb of weed, shoot a gram of h, every morning 6am without fail.

great thing to have mon-fri a very shitty thing to have weekends

:::shakes fist in anger:::

damn you responsibility

Yeah, chemicals taken matter not at all. I could go to bed at 5 am and I'm still getting up early. I get up at 6:30 during the week....and "sleeping in" for me is generally around 7:30.....maybe 8 if I am really lucky (which probably means I'm sick or something)

DUDE FUCK THAT!

she really just wants you to treat her like a slut and bang her pussy out til your balls turn blue.

blind fold her and act like its a big deal, then lead her into McDonald's. when you take the blind fold off and she gets mad just be like...

"WHAT!?!?!??! I RESERVED THE BALL PIT JUST FOR US!"

got that bitch a ball pit

bitches love ball pits

DUDE FUCK THAT!

she really just wants you to treat her like a slut and bang her pussy out til your balls turn blue.

blind fold her and act like its a big deal, then lead her into McDonald's. when you take the blind fold off and she gets mad just be like...

"WHAT!?!?!??! I RESERVED THE BALL PIT JUST FOR US!"

got that bitch a ball pit

bitches love ball pits

Dude now you've gone and ruined the surprise. Lucky she don't read BL. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.