Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

NRG-1 - New Experience

nrg-1report

Greenlighter
Four friends and I took around 225mg each across about 5 hours. This is the report:

11:00pm: First lines taken, eyeballed, very very small.
11:10pm: Nobody has noticed anything.
11:25pm: Second lines taken, larger now, however not nearly as big as friends and I would take with mephedrone.
11:40pm: Slight euphoria noticed by all parties, lasted whilst coming 'up' but dissipated quickly, being 'up' at this stage was just like being more awake and alert, no other effects noticed
12:00am: Much larger lines taken now, Euphoria as coming up then same dissipation, residue of a 'Buzz' - effects don't seem to dull or disappear.
12:10am: I notice a raised heartbeat, but when consulting friends they reply "Not really mate", "Nothing like it would be on ecstasy" and "Yeah but not to worry about". All Friends were sober bar a few beers.
12:30am: Friends and I smoke some cannabis, a few bongs, a few spliffs.
12:40am: more lines done, same size, effects enjoyable with weed, especially the initial euphoria

Continued to take until around 4am.

Effects noticed:
Chattiness
Awareness
Fidgety/enjoys 'doing' things
constructive
slight confusion
raised heartbeat
very very slight paranoia (occasional)
Energetic
Very very slight euphoria
'buzz'
Inability to go to sleep even 12 hours after taking last line.

Effects next day - 'Spaced' not that tired considering no sleep, able to do physical activity, complete a whole day, no comedown noticed, uncomfortable sinuses, sore throat, dry lips headache towards end of day, dehydration

day later: still dry lips, slight sore throat, background headache, dehydration.

Third day: No lasting effects.

View of self: speedy, caffeine like.. pretty boring. doubtful of any physical addiction didn't feel need to take it even whilst on it, unlike mephedrone. DON'T TAKE AS A MEPHEDRONE REPLACEMENT - it's nothing like it, and you are likey to take loads just to try and get the effect of mep. WHICH IT WONT GIVE YOU. AT ALL.

Cheers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, OP. Welcome to Bluelight.

NRG-1 sounds like a terrible drug from every report I have read. People read TR for a variety of reasons, and one is to confirm the effects of a particular chemical. Thanks for the report.

Also, we discourage the use of 'swim' here. It will not help you avoid legal problems, which are highly unlikely to rise from internet forums, especially from Bluelight. Furthermore, the majority of us here are responsible drug users who adhere to our philosophy of Harm Reduction, and are not ashamed of our recreational habits.

Last edited:
Almost exactly what I experienced, apart from the lack of a come down. Mine was a complete bitch.

mrjackjones - cheers, i'm used to other forums where 'swim' is a nececcity lol. good to hear

And phatass - that's exactly it, it's not worth it. The only thing i see beneficial, is having some in a medicine cuboard, for when you have an assignment or uni essay due in and need to stay up ALL night, because i found i could still concentrate on it, and be functional the next day. As for retcreational use - Nah.