• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel empathogen Methylenedioxyphenylacetamide (MDPA)

roi

Bluelighter
2-(benzo%5Bd%5D%5B1%2C3%5Ddioxol-5-yl)acetamide.png

90 minutes peak, 3-4 hours in total, dosage is 150-250mg. Best mixed with a stimulant.

hm, i still wouldn't spend $ on this (well maybe i would to confirm it's really what is being sold) something makes me very suspect about the activity of these compounds. highly polar agents such as phenylacetic acid are not psychoactive so why should the amides be.

MDPA, by niflheim on UKCR

T+0:00 130mg weighed out and dosed on an empty stomach.

T+0:30 Effects have been slowly developing over the last 20 minutes. Visual effects have started to become apparent, with a brightening of colours and shimmeriness to the world.

T+0:45 Visual effects are becoming more intense, with waves of light overlaying my visual field. There is movement in my peripheral vision and subtle shifts through the colour spectrum. Focus on an object and it becomes clearer and more defined than it ever could be in normal circumstances. This pushes it almost towards an abstract representation of itself - a study in colour and shadow. Organic forms can be seen in highly textured surfaces.

T+1:15 I feel like the effects have plateaud now, and it's awesome. In the dark or with closed eyes, my vision is filled with swirling films of multicoloured lights. Sounds are perceived as waves pulsing through the light fields. Music is incredible. The sensory enhancement effects found at the lower dose are amplified by the increased dose. Everything looks interesting. There's clear entactogenic/empathogenic effects here.

T-1:30 Waves of euphoria accompanied by tingles running across my scalp.

T+2:00 Seriously enjoying this. Everything is beautiful and feels significant. Had a little food, which tasted fantastic. There's some stimulation, but it's not at the forefront here.

T+4:00 Starting to come down now and visual effects have started to diminish.

T+4:30 Nearly back to baseline, with a bit of an afterglow and some residual brightening of colours.

T+7:00 The remaining afterglow has faded away. No negative comedown noted - I feel good.

I'm always wary of glowing reports of brand new compounds that mention zero negatives.
I remain interested though, can't be any worse than Mexedrone, can it?

For me MDMA, 5-MAPB, MDAI etc don't really have negative side effects except the comedown I guess, which isn't really an issue unless I dose way too high.

Some people seem to be more prone to bruxism etc, never got that myself.

Tried MDPA once myself, was far from MDA but more enjoyable than MDAI. MDA-light? Not too bad.

And yeah, Mexedrone seems to be rather crappy. I wonder if they ever tried the ether of amphetamine?

I think it's wise to be wary of all reports for new substances, especially glowing ones. This was my honest experience, though, although I realise that's just words.

To be honest, I think that people who are into drugs for long enough without hitting any major problems to get to the point that they're confident enough to believe they can safely use substances with extremely limited human use and like novelty enough that the perceived risk/reward ratio is low enough to actually do so are a self-selecting group who either (or both) experience lower rates of side-effects than average or discount the importance of side effects they experience more than other people. i.e. Initial reports of new substances tend to be written by people who are more likely to have positive experiences, less likely to experience negatives and should be read with that in mind. Also, many negatives often only really show up when people start pushing doses and/or with repeated use.

Question, do these compounds have an odor? If so don't they, uh, smell like fucking piss?

If they don't... why don't they? A plain old amide should have a vapor pressure. Phenylacetamide should actually be stinky...

Not a basic amine. I reckon someone is lying about the structure and it's a protected amine. People should note that all of the tryptamines & PEAs overlay LSD. The amine they carry is basic. The diethylamineamide in LSD is to provide an oxygen lone-pair, the rest is space filling. Overlay with the Nobmes and the O in the methoxy is right over the O of the amide of LSD. I think it proves it's near a lipophilic pocket. But hey, I would LIKE to be wrong on this.After all, the 2-carbon analogue of MDMA is mentioned as being a minor part of cactii so there are some related compounds that look OK.

After all, the 2-carbon analogue of MDMA is mentioned as being a minor part of cactii so there are some related compounds that look OK.

Are you sure you aren't confusing N-Methyl MDPEA with Lophophine, the alpha-desmethyl analogue of MMDA (5-MeO-MDA)?