PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Novel dissociative (?) Fluorolintane

roi

Bluelighter
FEpSUqq.png

1-(1-(2-fluorophenyl)-2-phenylethyl)pyrrolidine

This is a odd one. Lower doses were rather stimulating, higher doses quite dissociative.

Trip report:

16:10: capsule with 115mg swallowed
16:30: come-up?
16:45: mood lift
17:00: music sounds pretty good
17:10: nice euphoria, but kinda relaxed, not very stimulating
17:20: seems to be a little dissociative, floating away...very nice though
17:25: strong time dilation, feels a little sedating now, I want to lay down and just enjoy the music, still feeling great, slight headache though (faded quickly)
17:40: very light OEVs, barely noticeable
18:00: took a shower, water was really...soft, quite introspective now
18:30: coming down

This is the pyrrolidino derivative of 2-Fluorodiphenidine, so it's not too surprising I guess.

My highest dose so far was 280mg:

18:00: nom nom
18:30: shower
18:40: it's kicking in, coming on strong
18:45: moving is hard, everything is slow, feeling hot
18:50: euphoria, confusion
18:55: time dilation, visuals, I'm floating
19:20: wtf
21:30: I'm fine again.

I didn't take more specific notes as I was quite out of it if you know what I mean..

This one shines around 150-200mg.

Fluorolintane is a bad name; it suggests "prolintane".

Fluordiphenrolidine? FPPEPy? Is there a better one?

I thought about 2-Fluoropyrophenidine.

Edit: Its creator also calls it 2-FPPP.

This thread is oooooold lol, don't think you'll find that one anymore. Give Ephenidine a try, it's the best of the series imo.

Huh, I've had prolintane, which was just a shitty stimulant, not at all dissociative.

The o-F moiety increases NMDA affinity greatly, but to overcome the unfavourable angle of the nitrogen's lone-pair means the doses have a lot of DRI activity. Without the -F, the stuff is purely stimulant in activity. The second aromatic is a bioisostere of an N-propyl which is why pyrolintane & pyrophenidone are undisguisable from prolintane & pyrovalerone subjectively (in animal studies and from reports). The 'magic angle' is, if memory serves, 107.5? and was reported in the literature around dizocilpine. Of the diphenylethylamine class of NMDA antagonists, the N-isopropyl moiety has the highest (i.e. smallest) NMDA affinity. If you place an o-F/o-Cl/o-MeO on the 1-phenyl, you can leverage almost identical activity to ketamine.

If course, nobody knows if it is more, less or equally likely to cause bladder damage so the 1,2-DEA class has no apparent advantage in utility although I suppose someone, somewhere will always want so 'stay in the gray' but from the history of the ahem, not-traditional rational-design movement, it seems like a lot of people have had a lot of bad things happen to them when breaking rule 1 (NGHOYOS). FastandBulbous actually found some really fascinating things like (S)-ketamine being cocaine-like (from reports and seeing people on it).