• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Novel and now rare opioid RC - ISOTONITAZENE

Helpmeescapethis

Bluelighter
Hi all, I’ve not really found anybody else but me who’s very experienced with this compound. It’s an analogue of etonitazene, with the potency of fentanyl but has euphoria like no other, and a duration of 4-8 hours minimum in my experience, even with IV use.

I’m primarily curious if anybody’s noticed any side effects from long term, chronic use. I’ve been using it essentially daily for about a year or more now, and haven’t noticed anything but the constipation typical of opiates/opioids.

Also just interested in chatting with other users of it. It’s lonely being an iso-head. In my opinion, it blows ALL other opiates/oids out of the water, nothing compares. It’s taken reign as my favorite substance I’ve ever ingested. What about you all? Looking forward to hopefully finding some new friends!

That's kind of exciting to hear, my opiate days are over but you don't hear of a new super euphoric opiate all the time

There's a semi-famous case of an individual who synthesized a very close analog of isotonitazene, etonitazene. His name was Thomas Highsmith and his etonitazene use was a direct cause of his suicide, many figure.

Thomas Highsmith worked at a prestigious laboratory in Salt Lake City designing low-friction laminates for high-performance skis. In 2003, he started spending long nights in his lab secretly manufacturing a personal supply of etonitazene. Shortly after completing the synthesis, he became hopelessly addicted. He would show up for work clutching a 12-ounce spray bottle of etonitazene and fiendishly snort it throughout the day. Over the course of a couple of months, his tolerance escalated to the point where he was taking 300 times his starting dose. A coworker became suspicious of Highsmith’s odd behavior and reported him to the police. His etonitazene supply was seized, and he was prescribed methadone to combat the withdrawal. At that point, his addiction equated to 500 bags of heroin a day, and the methadone umbrella did nothing to deflect the 10,000-pound etonitazene anvil hurtling toward his head. Highsmith never received a criminal sentence because he was found dead in his home before his first court date. The withdrawals were so severe that he had killed himself to escape the pain.
[original]

I have also seen some studies come out that suggest that isotonitazene is not only very potent (high binding affinity), but also activates the opioid receptors even stronger than hydromorphone does. (higher intrinsic activity). A live cell-based reporter assay to assess the in vitro biological activity at the μ-opioid receptor (MOR) revealed that isotonitazene has a high potency (EC50 of 11.1 nM) and efficacy (Emax 180% of that of hydromorphone), thus confirming that this substance is a strong opioid. (ref: 10.1002/dta.2738 ) The combination of the two factors means it's very certainly both an abusable drug as well as a potentially deadly one. Indeed, there already have been several reported OD's caused by isotonitazene.

I would be very wary of building an isotonitazene habit. It is likely that withdrawal symptoms are going to be incredibly unpleasant. And if methadone isn't going to help you... good luck. I hope you are keeping your doses low and tolerance in check.

There's a semi-famous case of an individual who synthesized a very close analog of isotonitazene, etonitazene. His name was Thomas Highsmith and his etonitazene use was a direct cause of his suicide, many figure.

Thomas Highsmith worked at a prestigious laboratory in Salt Lake City designing low-friction laminates for high-performance skis. In 2003, he started spending long nights in his lab secretly manufacturing a personal supply of etonitazene. Shortly after completing the synthesis, he became hopelessly addicted. He would show up for work clutching a 12-ounce spray bottle of etonitazene and fiendishly snort it throughout the day. Over the course of a couple of months, his tolerance escalated to the point where he was taking 300 times his starting dose. A coworker became suspicious of Highsmith’s odd behavior and reported him to the police. His etonitazene supply was seized, and he was prescribed methadone to combat the withdrawal. At that point, his addiction equated to 500 bags of heroin a day, and the methadone umbrella did nothing to deflect the 10,000-pound etonitazene anvil hurtling toward his head. Highsmith never received a criminal sentence because he was found dead in his home before his first court date. The withdrawals were so severe that he had killed himself to escape the pain.
[original]

I have also seen some studies come out that suggest that isotonitazene is not only very potent (high binding affinity), but also activates the opioid receptors even stronger than hydromorphone does. (higher intrinsic activity). A live cell-based reporter assay to assess the in vitro biological activity at the μ-opioid receptor (MOR) revealed that isotonitazene has a high potency (EC50 of 11.1 nM) and efficacy (Emax 180% of that of hydromorphone), thus confirming that this substance is a strong opioid. (ref: 10.1002/dta.2738 ) The combination of the two factors means it's very certainly both an abusable drug as well as a potentially deadly one. Indeed, there already have been several reported OD's caused by isotonitazene.

I would be very wary of building an isotonitazene habit. It is likely that withdrawal symptoms are going to be incredibly unpleasant. And if methadone isn't going to help you... good luck. I hope you are keeping your doses low and tolerance in check.

Too late there man. I appreciate the concern greatly, but I am all set. It’s very affordable, and in the event that I somehow lose access, I have backup RCs for help. Like I said, I already have a habit. Nothing like that guy’s though. Iso isn’t as potent, and I’m at least making sure to have some control over my use.

And it’s funny, I almost mentioned that story in my original lost, and how over-dramatized the drug itself is. Etonitazene is in no “molecular speedball” like many sources try to say.

Yikes, I bet like 500-1000 mg methadone would have done it but they start you at like 30 and go up like 10 a week or something

Oh jeez my vendor has both... Including the one the guy was using. I also remember hearing that story way back... I bet me and the OP have the same vendor. I'm sticking with O-DSMT for now, but might get some if it's that good

I tried both Isotonitazene and Etodesnitazene. I found the latter way more euphoric, and it really was a speedball in itself.

Best compound I've ever tried, with Isotonitazene probably being a close second. Although when you still have a reasonable tolerance, Oxycodone or, even better: refined Opium, are truly magical as well...

There is a vendor selling that Bayer opium the scurvy crew used to sell... I need to get some

I tried both Isotonitazene and Etodesnitazene. I found the latter way more euphoric, and it really was a speedball in itself.

Best compound I've ever tried, with Isotonitazene probably being a close second. Although when you still have a reasonable tolerance, Oxycodone or, even better: refined Opium, are truly magical as well...

Pure isotonitazene is undoubtedly more potent than “etazene” as they’re calling that analogue :) love both but iso reigns supreme, and is more affordable for me. Also, you mention tolerance, yet iso is far more potent than any of the substances listed.

They have etonitazene as well as etazen if we're looking at the same vendor I'm pretty sure we are

Edit: to clarify my point I think that gut meant etonirazene as etazen is still pretty new

They have etonitazene as well as etazen if we're looking at the same vendor I'm pretty sure we are

Edit: to clarify my point I think that gut meant etonirazene as etazen is still pretty new

I don’t think we are, I’d be VERY surprised if we were. I can’t afford those silly prices.

Nope... Not really interested in fucking with those high potency opiods. I should have some O-DSMT I'm hoping to use as a source of opiod I can take in a standerdized dose and hopefully ween off.

Nope... Not really interested in fucking with those high potency opiods. I should have some O-DSMT I'm hoping to use as a source of opiod I can take in a standerdized dose and hopefully ween off.
It is an excellent opioid for that, I keep 10+G on hand for that exact purpose. Very inexpensive, wonderful to have around.

what would you all figure would be in a fake Percocet. Its obv a opiod but not fent. ie had fent before. What are some of these opiate rc's that have similar effects profiles of oxycodone?

Some of the CDN ones had W-18 some years back while I read an article saying some of the pills found on Prince had U-47700, but they didn't cite evidence and made a lot of big claims.

Edit: the ones on prince were claimed to look like vicodin though I believe.

does anyone know any test kits that can distinguish zenes?

i think ive ended up with some horribly pressed oc's that some say are iso but the high is nothing like you've described

short and seems to cause teeth grinding along with sedation so i dunno if they have cut with some dodgy stim as well

either way the problem with zenes is it ruins you tolerance for anything else