View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Noted Vasoconstriction when combining 1P-LSD + ETH-LAD

AnonFury

Bluelighter
I recently had my first ETH-LAD experience, at 150ug. It was incredible, and I now prefer ETH-LAD to other lysergimides. Curious about the apparent higher potency of ETH-LAD to other similar compounds, I decided to mix 50ug ETH-LAD with 100ug 1P-LSD. My previous trip with ETH-LAD produced no physical ill effects whatsoever, in fact, it was the most pleasant body buzz from a psychedelic I had ever experienced. The visuals the combination yielded were very nice, and I could definitely feel the ETH-LAD's synergy with the 1P, but at a cost this came. Late into the trip I experienced some really uncomfortable body effects and terrible vasoconstriction. My muscles in my neck and back are still sore from this episode, days later. So here is my question. Has anyone else who has not experienced terrible cramping and vasoconstriction with 1P-LSD and ETH-LAD respectively felt these ill effects whenever they were mixed? Or was this due to some other factor of my trip that night?

I've been so high on LSD that I could not move because everything was to intense mentally. Not that I was paralysed. But cramping and vasoconstriction with psychedelics I've only heard of once, in a case of one who used bromo-dragonfly. I never mixed mentioned compounds personally. Have you used muscle relaxers or benzos prior perhaps?

Heh, I once mixed 100 micrograms of ETH-LAD with 100 micrograms of ALD-52 while my muscles were still sore from working out at the gym the day before.

Weirdly enough, the body load during the trip was very pleasant, turning the painful tension in my neck into a pleasurable stretching, and making even the act of inhaling and exhaling enjoyable.

And in case you think it's different because I used ALD-52 instead of 1P-LSD... I also did about 200 micrograms of 1P + 75 micrograms of ETH-LAD once, and never had issues with it.

I've used quite a bit of the novelty lysergamides, ETH extensively. Still is my favorite compound on a blotter to this day. I've tried ETH on it's own (up to 1mg) and combined with LSD, 1a, 1p, and AL(in all different sorts of mixtures, you should see my little book I jot notable experiences down on ;).)
The only I'll effects I'd ever noticed were actually on a combined ETH&AL LAD trip I had (250 each). Not as much in my muscles but my stomach felt terrible, I even refrain from eating 6 hours prior just to avoid stomach pains, I take supplements as well. Got to the point to where my stomach was hurting so bad that it was swaying my trip in a negative direction since I couldn't vomit anything up. Had to dry heaven in my backyard while losing touch with reality for what I assumed was about an hour but I never keep up with the time.
Other than that, as I said, I've taken ETH alone up to 1mg and 1p up to 800. Neither of those trips had any negative side effects so I can only assume that theres a possibility of a bad reaction when mixing ETH, but then again I've mixed it successfully many times before with no I'll effects so I'd chalk it up as just one of those trips we all have from time to time.