• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

not new, old, back with a new name?

so, after going to rehab about 4 times for shooting too much dope bla bla bla im back

and im back with a vengeance...

Whoa there cowboy! Don't be hittin' it hard enough to get yourself in trouble. Have fun and learn all you can here. Nice to have ya back!

thanks my friend

yeah well i wont be doing IV drugs EVER again

psychs and booze are my prescription

thing is, i was diagnosed with ADD and put on adderall for a year, which spun me into a manic psychosis, then after that all shit hit the fan it seems, im back, im normal, im into conspiracy theories yada yada, psychic tendencies, la dee dah, and im glad to have come back home...

thanks for responding and welcoming me! it means more than you'd ever know...or maybe you would

anyways peace + love to ya

i'm glad im not around people who are into shooting up around here otherwise i can't say i wouldn't do it, minus my new girlfriend noticing track marks bla bla bla im just gonna smoke weed, drink beer, and expand my mind with psychadelics round here!

Awesome bro! Sounds like you are in a good place and I send you much love! It's an honor for us all to have you back...

i understand so much great energy coming from this board, but it totally surprised me! i must be too used to other kinds of forums.... it feels great to be back! and i am thinking that you burntserkits is for veneration of this! thanks man! what forum do ya usually post in if i may ask you?

peace

Mainly "Other Drugs" "The Dark Side" and "Basic Drug Discussion" plus here obviously ;) Hope to see you around...

Welcome back, welcome back welcome baaack :)

welcome-back-kotter-photograph-c10042001.jpg