• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Not for people easily grossed out by sexual practices, i.e the drug I'm worried about

brianxymox

Bluelighter
Please ignore this if questions about meth and anal-watersports (or anal enemas with the urine of someone high on methamphetamine). I've heard rumors that should one be the recieving partner (catcher) in such a sex act, the the "pitcher" if he is high to the gills can pass on the high or the meth through his/her urine? I have poeple who even told me they tested positive for amphetamines after such an experiencem but also got high (I don't do meth but my partner does sometimes for special occasions. I guess why I'm worried is because I take monthly drug tests, and althougth I like to fuck as much as get fucked, my current partner wants to try the aformentioned sex act with me. Does anyone know the consequences of picking up the high, or whether I could test positive?

I'd appreciate anyone with homophobic or ignorant quips or deragatory/useless responses to ignore this if they insist of being asinine and immature/ignorant to to the fact that vanilla isn't the only flavor (or may be until one of you learnes to fuck back instead of lying there like a corpse inundated with rigor... and that should anyone try and leave me negative remarks I'll simply brush them off (almost indefinite their lovers will bore their partners into cheating or masturbating alone whilst developing kinks any onanistic sexplorer would be propud off, when they finish ashamed and the only one satisfied anyway.

BTW, we are monogamous, closed relationship.. and even though we both get tested regularly, we still mostly barback. Any ideas guys? Thanks for anyone willing to hit me back before 7:30 mountain time. Take it easy guys... and don't forget to fuck like they do onthe island where the wild things are.

Hi brianxymox,

I very much doubt that you can get high while receiving some methamphetamine loaded urine by your sexual partner. Besides, drug testing questions aren't allowed on Bluelight.

However, I will leave this thread open as it may have some HR value (and it's an interesting thread, thank you for posting it). But please people, refrain from answering to the drug test question.

Thank you.

Wow, well this is certainly new. I cant comment on whether or not this would actually work, but since we piss out a good load of unmetabolised amphets, i guess there is evidence to support the theory.
My only question is, how do you piss with a hard on? I know i couldnt.

I've actually seen this question posed on this board many times (in various forms). I've heard news stories (not sure how accurate, after all) of methamphetamine addicts saving their own urine for that purpose. Yes, a considerable amount of methamphetamine (and amphetamine - one of methamphetamine's major metabolites) is excreted unchanged in the urine. The amount, however, can vary a lot from person to person depending on a number of factors. So no, we can't give you a "meth piss dosage table" or anything like that.

Chances are its more a placebo than anything else. No judgments about your sexual preferences here - I'm just answering the drug part of the question. The way I see it - the person "giving" would have to have a lot of meth/amphetamine in their system for the person "receiving" to get any effective amount of amphetamine.

I agree with Neighborhood Threat. "Meth piss dosage table" cracked me up btw =D

I think it would definitely be possible if you were to take the urine orally or rectally of someone who was at the time excreting a lot of methamphetamine/amphetamine in their urine for it some of it to be absorbed into your system, whether it would be enough for you to experience noticeable effects is unknown and would likely be highly variable.

I am not sure how much ends up in your urine unchanged, but please remember that just because urine is sterile while inside your bladder, does not mean that it remains sterile after pissing it out.

I don't think the OP was specifically talking about drinking his own urine, he was referring to having someone pee in his rectum. But out of curiosity, what's wrong with drinking your own urine other than it being weird? It's quite safe and a surprising number of people do it. Drinking someone else's urine, the risk is mainly that they could have an infection and could conceivably pass it on to you, and perhaps if they had a lot of toxins (heavy metals, drugs, etc) in their urine and you had a depressed immune system or kidney dysfunction that might cause you some problems. I would assume the risks from taking it rectally would be about the same, although an infection might be more likely with rectal administration. "Watersports", which involve sex play with urine, are pretty popular. It is suggested that if you are going to put someone else's (or your own) urine in your body that they pee elsewhere for the first couple seconds to flush out the bacteria lining the urethra.

Supposedly the origin of Santa Claus' flying reindeer comes from the fact that the Sami people of Northern Europe would regularly feed fly agaric mushrooms to reindeer, collect their urine and drink it to get a psychedelic high. Under the hallucinogenic effects of the reindeer urine, the Sami perceived the reindeer as flying. This evolved into a legend about flying reindeer which the Christian missionaries took literally.

Wouldn't the urine mainly have meth metabolites in it as opposed to the actual drug? If so it probably wouldn't do much for you.

Off the top of my head, it's mainly mushrooms (like amanitas and the psilocybe family) whose hallucinogenic components remain relatively in tact with urine. But don't quote me on that.

I really hope you clean yourself out after these piss sessions. Even if your partner has no infections, that urine is probably irritating to the intestinal mucosa.

No because as mentioned, some methamphetamine is excreted unchanged in it's original form, however the urine would also contain the amphetamine metabolite of methamphetamine.

WTF did I just read?! 8(
What a fetish :|

AFAIK, there might be some active Amphetamines in urine. Don't know how much though.

I think your body would absorb the drug in your urine through your large intestine. You would have to hold it there for sometime though. My experience with enemas is that once the solution is in the colon, the expansion relays a response to the bowls to expell anything there. I think some would go into your system how much? Who knows. If you are worried about substances in his urine I would not try it.

I've done this four or five times. Though I do meth myself, the person who pissed in me slams (I dont) and from experience it gets you high asf! And it's not placebo I assure you. Made me nauseous and felt sick for 30 mins to an hour after. After that though it was a a pretty amazing high and the sex during the was amazing, so wqs after the sick feeling passed. Lol

Supposedly the origin of Santa Claus' flying reindeer comes from the fact that the Sami people of Northern Europe would regularly feed fly agaric mushrooms to reindeer, collect their urine and drink it to get a psychedelic high. Under the hallucinogenic effects of the reindeer urine, the Sami perceived the reindeer as flying. This evolved into a legend about flying reindeer which the Christian missionaries took literally.
I desperately want this to be true.

Comedian Jessa Reed claims she used to save her own piss and drink it to get high.

I've heard it both ways. Guys that use meth regularly sware by it, saying yes indeed it works.
VS
Guys that don't use but mess around with people that do who have never thought about getting a contact high for any reason.

The thing about regular meth users is sometimes they come up with information that sounds plausible...but is indeed a fabrication or distortion of reality.

In short, no one would know one way or the other on this forum. It's a bit too specific.

Wow, well this is certainly new. I cant comment on whether or not this would actually work, but since we piss out a good load of unmetabolised amphets, i guess there is evidence to support the theory.
My only question is, how do you piss with a hard on? I know i couldntthe

Please ignore this if questions about meth and anal-watersports (or anal enemas with the urine of someone high on methamphetamine). I've heard rumors that should one be the recieving partner (catcher) in such a sex act, the the "pitcher" if he is high to the gills can pass on the high or the meth through his/her urine? I have poeple who even told me they tested positive for amphetamines after such an experiencem but also got high (I don't do meth but my partner does sometimes for special occasions. I guess why I'm worried is because I take monthly drug tests, and althougth I like to fuck as much as get fucked, my current partner wants to try the aformentioned sex act with me. Does anyone know the consequences of picking up the high, or whether I could test positive?

I'd appreciate anyone with homophobic or ignorant quips or deragatory/useless responses to ignore this if they insist of being asinine and immature/ignorant to to the fact that vanilla isn't the only flavor (or may be until one of you learnes to fuck back instead of lying there like a corpse inundated with rigor... and that should anyone try and leave me negative remarks I'll simply brush them off (almost indefinite their lovers will bore their partners into cheating or masturbating alone whilst developing kinks any onanistic sexplorer would be propud off, when they finish ashamed and the only one satisfied anyway.

BTW, we are monogamous, closed relationship.. and even though we both get tested regularly, we still mostly barback. Any ideas guys? Thanks for anyone willing to hit me back before 7:30 mountain time. Take it easy guys... and don't forget to fuck like they do onthe island where the wild things are.
How do you piss with a hard on? 🤔

Your the one figuring out whether you'll end up with meth in your system or not, I don't think this is done too often, I'm willing to bet nobody really knows, so I'd suggest not doing it if the drug test will impact your life negatively! Also Non vanilla sex is the best sex, stay safe!

-Baphomet
:vampire: :vampire: :vampire:

I'd bet it could definately make you fail a drug test, as you are getting both a dose of meth, and its metabolites, both of which are tested for. Also the rectum is pretty good at absorbing drugs in solution.

The thing that makes me feel like it's harder to get high from it, is that drug metabolism occurs over a long amount of time, so a given dose of drugs is excreted over many separate urinations.

Drugbank says that 37-54% of a dose will be excreted unchanged in the urine as methamphetamine, and 10-20% is excreted amphetamine (though with IV use 45% is excreted as meth, and 7% is excreted as amphetamine).

Urine pH strongly affects it's elimination half life, as acidic urine protonates the amine, keeping the molecule hydrophillic and trapping it in the bladder. With basic urine, uncharged methamphetamine (and amphetamine) can diffuse through the cell membranes in the bladder, and re-enter circulation.

Drugbank says the elimination half life is 4-5 hours, but that is too short of a range to account for the effect of basic urine. This review (scihub link to get around paywall), lists the range of half lives from 5-30 hours. This other review (open access) does the math and its is close enough, saying that 70% of meth is excreted in the urine in 24 hours, with 30-50% being meth, 10% being amphetamine, and 14% being 4-hydroxyamphetamine.

A Google search says people urinate typically 6-7 hours per day, and gives a wider range of 4-10 being "also normal".

I will simplify a few things to make this more general. Drug metabolism isn't linear, as it slows with decreasing amounts of drug, hence half lives occurring where the quantity of drug cleared is halved each half-life. I will therefore assume that given 6 urinations per day, 1/6 of the excreted meth will be in each one (which assumes regular water consumption). I am also going to say that between all metabolites it is equivalent to 50% excretion of meth, as 4-hydroxy amphetamine and amphetamine are less potent by weight.

This means that 1/12 of a dose will be peed into the other person's bum.

Now rectal administration of amphetamines generally has a very high bioavailability. Because it is in a larger volume of urine, am going to call it 50% bioavilibilty to be conservative.

This means that 1/24 of a dose = 4.17% will be absorbed during meth fueled watersports (in this model). If the top was on only 10 mg, it would be hard to notice (0.417mg for the bottom).If the top was on 100 mg, it would be a low therapeutic dose, and probably help with focus and ADHD symptoms. If the top was really in as session and had a gram coursing through their veins, then a non user would be flying.

I have changed my mind from the beginning of this post, and I think getting high will absolutely happen at large enough doses and acidic urine.

I think the drug test part is too weighty to speculate on, beyond saying that I think these all have the potential to make you fail a drug test, depending on its sensitivity.

"37-54% of a dose will be excreted unchanged in the urine as methamphetamine, and 10-20% is excreted amphetamine (though with IV use 45% is excreted as meth, and 7% is excreted as amphetamine)."

There's your answer.