• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Not a Pill Report: Happy Valley, Sydney

ok, how about 11pm at the back of arena 3.
does everyone agree with this? if anyones wondering, thats during Alex K's set
smile.gif

if no one disagrees then these plans will be set. send me an icq message or email me, to tell me what you'll be wearing or how you plan to identify urself...
wink.gif

I'll have my UTOPIA Shirt on... Blue glowie in one hand, orange in the other...
biggrin.gif
Oh, i'll have my fishermans hat on...
smile.gif

Look forward to seeing you guys there!
dragon~>
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

the meet up sounds good to me
how about after happy valley we go to KFC for some XTC chicken :)
------------------
EE boys go all night

Hey did i miss something , what day is the meet up firday OR saturday .Please tell me i will be there.
------------------

I apologise for starting a flame war here but something needs to be said.
You are VERY silly people to be talking the way you are. You have just let the world know not only about which party you are going to, but what you are wearing, what you're taking and where you'll be!
If you are followed, searched or busted as a result of this you deserve it. Why are you so stupidly putting yourselves at risk?
How do you know who I am?
Have a think about what you're doing.

ooo... shite! the newbie is right....
thanks for the warning, FUCK! what was i thinking... that'll teach me to do two things at once... i cant wear my fav shirt now
frown.gif

but i cant get busted if i dont have the bikkies on me...
smile.gif

Oh well, ive fucked up... I guess, fuck the meetup! sorry everyone...
frown.gif
frown.gif
now im all paranoid, damn!
a very sad dragon...
frown.gif

dragon, dont be sad or parnoid. rather be glad that nothing happened. fuck everything, the meetup etc. just everyone have a sick-ass time at happy valley, to avoid worrying about bullshit happening.
dragon, nothing will happen, theres gonna be thousands of people there. but, if you like, wear a different shirt. just think about one thing-peeeekin'.
-------------
peeeeekin'

look i dont see why this OLDER AND WISER guy or girl has a point for starters we are planning to meet(so what) the clothes thing as well (so what) and what can happen with the other! (personal use) derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
if anyone is paranoid it is HIM!

hahaha dil8dpupil u sik biach! u tell em..... i mean ppl come on as if others are gonna b worrying about things like this.....

In a sense I can see where "Older & Wiser" (but not humbler) is coming from. Everything we are doing here is fine and legal but I guess the problem arises when we associate our real selves with a party where we are going to be carrying pills.
Once again I probably wouldn't give a shit because the chance that someone is going to follow you and try to bust you is almost non-existent. I mean it's pretty obvious that nearly everyone there will be having something but this admission on the board just makes it that much more worse.
So... If people still want to meet up here's another option.
smile.gif

Just so noone you don't know can't find you there, if you are interested in a meetup why don't you email dragon, me or anyone else interested to meet. (Me, Dr.E and dragon will be in a group already).
Email them with your mobile number (assuming you have one) and you can get their # back. When at the party phone them up and right there and then organise a place to meet. This may be the easiest and definitelty the most paranoid-free way.
DISCLAIMER:
If any police officers are reading this, I would like to state that I have never administered or supplied drugs and never intend to do so. Everything written on this board and pertaining to drugs is purely for entertainment and does not reflect any real life events.
------------------
ECSTASY: A state of emotion so intense that one is carried beyond rational thought and self-control.

oh come on!!!!!!!!!!
you's are going too far with this SHIT!
am i the only one that is not so paranoid to see that. all i have to say is phffffft!
all it is, is a meet up just say a time and place and meet. no need for n e thing else! i mean how many people are going to be there!!! sure you are going to get followed! they dont know ur address! they dont know ur name! STOP WIGGIN OUT over this!
and trippy ur tha bestest hahahaha
------------------
*HUGZ*

there is a simple solution to this.
area number 7 is called the heart big top. on the flyer it is mentioned as the "meeting place".
if you want to meet bluelighters - everyone meet at the heart big top at 1am on sunday morning.
this solves a few problems - everyone will be e'ing so no one will be shy :-] everyone from friday night will be there, as well as people there only for the saturday as well.
forget the meetup on tuesday, there was no interest so i'm going to govinda's for a movie :-]
so once again - 1am sunday morning i will be standing at the heart big top!
only problem is this - how the hell do we all know who eachother are? ;-] obviously we want to have the colour blue as the marking charactestic - can anyone think of an appropriate item of clothing that has to be blue??

Ahh I see it now... dil8dpupil is a damn COP!!!!
She wants EVERYONE to meetup and then out come the handcuffs and wagon and we're all getting strip searched and busted! Well I aint falling for this trick because my DISCLAIMER means u cant arrest me :p I think trippy is the deputy.
Na, seriously.. Im gonna go with dangermouse's idea and also be at site 7 at 1am. Dump yer pills beforehands and stash everything else. If you are peekin' too hard then get someone else to carry you there.
How about everyone takes a blue glowstick when they go to meet?
------------------
ECSTASY: A state of emotion so intense that one is carried beyond rational thought and self-control.

*biG BiG bIg CLapZ* 4 U dil8dpupil... hahaha.......very well spoken!!.... i mean come on people NOTHING will happen ....all it is a a simple meet up!....big deal... who is going to bother about that...if cops or any one wanted to get ppl with drugz they could jus randomly pick anyone....you should'nt be so PARANOID!
------------------
*smilez*

elstak your a smart fuker arent you! figured me out NOT!! the glowstick idea could be good! though what if they follow us with our BLUE glowsticks?? derrrrr think about what your saying before you type! it would be easier with the glowy's than clothes hahaha good on ya!
oh and p.s boika i think u have issues!
look if you are this worried! its simple DONT MEET!
------------------
*HUGZ*
[This message has been edited by dil8dpupil (edited 14 February 2000).]

Hehehe.. ahh officer dil8dpupil not many people can disguise themselves from me.
wink.gif
Im glad you at least liked the idea of blue glowies. The main reason I dont want to meet people wearing blue clothes is because I might accidentally ask a cop if they are a bluelighter
smile.gif

I gotta go now I think there's someone watching me through my bedroom window....
------------------

DAMN ---->>> u caught us elstak! hahaha!..deputy...pffffffffffft!....hahahaha
okies so sunday it is!..have a EGG-c-lent peekend ppl! =)
[This message has been edited by ~ trippy~ (edited 14 February 2000).]

ok, calm down people...
i guess everyone has a point here...
i guess the only solution is to take dangermouses plan and show up if you want to, otherwise dont.. simple...
see ya all there if you want me too!
dragon~>
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

problem solved!
ok well ill be there with bells on-well maybe not bells ! hahahaha
see ya's all there!
------------------
*HUGZ*

YOU GUYS! I couldnt help but overhear... we're not in america here! The cops are NOT gopnns try and search you. They want the big guys, not measly little pill takers like us! Just carry what YOU are gonna eat. If they can't slap you with intent to distribute then they won't bother.
Stop freaking out. Cops don;t care who YOU are.
mona.

Yeah seriously people.. paranoia is a disease. Cops will only hunt you down if you are a big gun. So everyone is lucky..... but what about the fact that I'll be bringing along 1000 freshly pressed gold Ck's for sale.... hmmm
Oh shit, can I take that back!!!
wink.gif

------------------