Northeast/East Coast/New England ROLL CALL (Please REPLY)

YOOOO where the heck did all these peepoz come frum???
NAWWICE...
yo soulfly good job there bro..
well i put a post on the other section.. but here goes again
Nelson
aka: social coordinator of NY are bluelighters
[email protected]
yo soulfly are you going to keep a tab of all these people or should i .. i sort of have a list of all people's names and emails already... so if ya want i'll just add the new ones to it...let me know..
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

Kickin it up AGAIN cmon people
------------------
"It's only a bad night if you can remeber, if you can't remeber it must have been PhAt"....
"In the begining there was house music,and house music had its own groove, and from this groove came the groove of all grooves, but one day some dj's declared LET THIS HOUSE BE PROGRESIVE , and progresive house was born."

Caleb, New York, [email protected]
------------------
"Oh God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, Oh God do not be still. For, behold, Thine enemies make an uproar..." Psalm 83:1-2.

WOO HOO
you guys rule, you know that??
smile.gif

and we've still got about a week left before the final mail goes out
drgn: well, we just need to keep this thing at the top... and the middle of next week i'm gonna print out both threads (my boss is gonna kill me for that one) and i'll compose the e mail maybe 3 days before the party
back to the TOP!

Yo Soulfly,
I've already started with the whole thing tallyin up the emails.... this is what i'll do... i'll send you an email with all the names and emails addresses cc'ed on the email.. so that way you can just reply to all and PONTIFICATE brotha.. hee hee...
And of course just a kick back to the top!!!
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

Ok Soulfly, you look like you are on to becoming part of history.....but I can assure you that it will end up being just that - HISTORY! You seem to have the right idea down byu getting the peeps from the N.E. coast together for the biggest meet-up, but you know all to well that there are more of us here in Florida, and if WE were to all get together YOUR population at the gathering would be wiped out of the record book!
wink.gif

BUT I hope it all works well for you all...have a blast for those of us that wont be there, and REPRESENT for all BLUELIGHTERS around the globe!
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

Major props to you Soulfly and the rest of the NE crew for trying to get this meetup on the way. i hope all goes well and expect many reports of the kick ass time you all will have.
Well, raverdave it looks like we might have to try and plan something of similar nature to the NE meetup in the near future, so all you Florida bluelihgters keeps your eyes glued to the board for upcomming events
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace................RuRu

I mite be able to make it. Im in RI. One of few bluelighters of ri. My name is Brendon and my aol sn is Brendon213. Get me some more info.

just a lil tap to where it belongs... up top!!!
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

Alot of people on bluelight from Pennsylvania......Far Fucking Out!!!!!I'm from Western Pennsylvania, I hope you don't call it WOODSTOCK III or sumpin likea dat.....try like ah...Earth..rollin in the shadow of Da World Wide Bluelight Party. My first name is silly and a email is [email protected] will be there with my close friends who need to be free. Hey...make it a love fest similar to the original Woodstock....not the crapppy stuff like the last Woodstock.....You guys know how to handle tha thing don't ya.......plur.......Peace

soulfly, you know me
[email protected]
jared,
college student,
whatnot, yaddayaddayadda....
i'm down, count me in and keep me updated...
and thank god bluelight is back, even if it has those 503 errors!!!
~bc
------------------
I think, therefore I ambient...