Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Norflurazepam - First Time - Experience + My Introduction

Alcatrazolam

Greenlighter
Hey everybody. I'm new here, spent alot of time reading as a guest, but I have found very little information on this substance, and since I've gotten ahold of some, I feel it's my duty to share my experiences to give information to others interested in trying this new benzo or just curious about it.

I've only read one, maybe two other threads on this chemical, and neither really had much good solid information. No offense to those who posted them. But this isn't surprising since it's relatively new on the scene.

Well to give a little background since this is my first post, I consider myself quite experienced in most every class of drugs out there. I started with pot, alcohol, and tobacco. After that, I tried coke a few times. Got into mdma and coke for a while, then moved to psychedelics. If I had to take an honest guess, I've tripped hundreds of times on different psychedelics, including but not limited to mushrooms, LSD, DOC, 5-MEO-MIPT, 4-ACO-DMT, LSZ, those disgusting fucking NBOMES, dissociatives (MXE mainly, had a nasty addiction for a period of time, 3-MEO-PCP, DXM), and probably some more that I can't think of at the time. Then after about a 1 - 2 year period of tripping on psychedelics on a daily basis, I quit because I was abusing them instead of using them properly as tools for self exploration and healing, and it was damaging me. I ended up with severe social anxiety and withdrew from almost all social relationships. So then I turned to downers in an atempt to level myself out. Opiates were my favorite. Oxycodone, hydrocodone, codeine, morphine, and anything I could find. Benzos when I couldn't find those (xanax, klonopin, and valium, oh and etizolam for a long while). Then I turned to heroin. Spent about 2 years hooked on it in the vicious cycle, but finally got clean off the dope, and will have been for one year on June 17th of this year. Thank god for buprenorphine. Saved my life and my veins.

Anyway. Enough of that. Let's get down to business. I got some pure powder norflurazepam recently. I didn't have much of an idea of the dosage due to the lack of information online regarding that. But I heard of some 5 mg pellets going around. And I was already right at the end of the first week of some etizolam withdrawals when I got my package. Luckily I had my prescription xanax to hold me over, or at least keep me from seizing until then. But I received the package, weighed out 10 mg, split it in two piles, and capped each one up.

It was a weekend that I had to try out the first dose just in case I dosed too high. Wouldn't want to be incapacitated at work. Since I already had a tolerance and needed something to keep the withdrawal at bay, I didn't get too many effects from the first dose. Just relief and a bit of a light, relaxing benzo buzz. But I started taking 5mg twice a day to keep myself maintained, keep my anxiety under control, and save the xanax which I had been using extra to stay well.

I haven't tried many other benzos, and never tried flurazepam itself, so I can't quite compare it to anything other than a warm clonazepam with a hypnotic touch to it. It has a quick come up, especially if taken in a rolling paper, or just straight powder, and it manages anxiety very well as well as working well for sleep, although it does have a long half life and duration of action.

In terms of potency, I would compare 5mg of norflurazepam to maybe 0.5 - 0.75mg of alprazolam, or an equivalent dose of clonazepam. Possibly higher, as I do have a bit of a tolerance at the time. So it may be about 2x the potency of diazepam by weight according to the conversion charts equivalency to alprazolam and clonazepam.

But this is quality stuff. Good for anxiety during the day, and good for sleep at night. I usually take around 5 or 7mg in the afternoon with .5 of alprazolam for some good anxiolysis through my evening interations, and by the time I should be going to bed, the hypnotic effects seem to be kicking in and helping me to sleep. Which is great because I've always had problems sleeping.

So for those without a benzo tolerance, or a low one, I'd recommend splitting a 5mg dose, whether you get the pellets or the powder, see where that gets you, and if need be take the other half. Those with tolerances should probably go ahead and take 5mg for decent anxiolytic effects and light hypnotic effects. And at 10mg or more, prepare to go to sleep, as this stuff can be quite strong.

Well thanks for reading. Hope my first post didn't go too off topic. Just wanted to get some background on my past experiences. And I hope this helps somebody. Be safe out there guys.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_norflurazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds interesting. Great report by the way ��

[Reminder that sourcing is not allowed, please do not ask where to find something]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Yesterday night and a few days ago I tried Norflurazepam 4*5=20 mg in a single dose in the evening. My felt equivalence is about 4.5 mg norflurazepam = 10 mg diazepam. But this equivalence much surprises me as Delorazepam, the chlorine conterpart of flurazepam, is much more powerful by mg unit : 1.2 mg delorazepam = 10 mg diazepam according to my equivalency table sources of information. Though fluorine substituant is much more electronegative than chlorine substituant (juste check these two molecules on wikipedia). So, theoritically, Norflurazepam should be much more powerful by mg unit than Delorazepam.

Basing on these facts, is someone able to explain me why Norflurazepam is much less powerful by mg unit than excpected ?

Thank you in advance for your explanations.

Regards.

The pellets that are going round over here contain either 5 or 10 mg. So 10 mg is probably a reasonably high dose. Nice report on Norflurazepam from the point of view of someone aquented with Benzo's.

5 mg when dosed early gives a nice warm relaxed day followed by a very good sleep later that night. And like you mentioned for a first timer maybe a smaller dose as its quite powerful. What strikes me is how the feeling carries on well into the next day. resulting in another good nights rest.
The duration feels a bit like Diazepam. But the feeling is different. For one it seems to kick in faster while remaining less impairing then Valium. Wonder how Flurazepam compares? Old people still get these from their dr's. That and Nitrazepam, Chloordiazepoxide, Prazepam and/ or Clonazepam (for nightly leg cramps). Young people not.

Would love to try both side to side to compare them. As this imo is a lovely Benzo. My other favorits are Etizolam, Clobazam recently and Temazepam for recreation purposes. Glad there is no way I am trying to get the last one, i would be addicted no time.

Norflurazepam was also mentioned as possible tapering drug for Benzo addiction due to its long half life. That would also be a +. Till next time Alcatrazolam.

Hey everybody. I'm new here, spent alot of time reading as a guest, but I have found very little information on this substance, and since I've gotten ahold of some, I feel it's my duty to share my experiences to give information to others interested in trying this new benzo or just curious about it.

I've only read one, maybe two other threads on this chemical, and neither really had much good solid information. No offense to those who posted them. But this isn't surprising since it's relatively new on the scene.

Well to give a little background since this is my first post, I consider myself quite experienced in most every class of drugs out there. I started with pot, alcohol, and tobacco. After that, I tried coke a few times. Got into mdma and coke for a while, then moved to psychedelics. If I had to take an honest guess, I've tripped hundreds of times on different psychedelics, including but not limited to mushrooms, LSD, DOC, 5-MEO-MIPT, 4-ACO-DMT, LSZ, those disgusting fucking NBOMES, dissociatives (MXE mainly, had a nasty addiction for a period of time, 3-MEO-PCP, DXM), and probably some more that I can't think of at the time. Then after about a 1 - 2 year period of tripping on psychedelics on a daily basis, I quit because I was abusing them instead of using them properly as tools for self exploration and healing, and it was damaging me. I ended up with severe social anxiety and withdrew from almost all social relationships. So then I turned to downers in an atempt to level myself out. Opiates were my favorite. Oxycodone, hydrocodone, codeine, morphine, and anything I could find. Benzos when I couldn't find those (xanax, klonopin, and valium, oh and etizolam for a long while). Then I turned to heroin. Spent about 2 years hooked on it in the vicious cycle, but finally got clean off the dope, and will have been for one year on June 17th of this year. Thank god for buprenorphine. Saved my life and my veins.

Anyway. Enough of that. Let's get down to business. I got some pure powder norflurazepam recently. I didn't have much of an idea of the dosage due to the lack of information online regarding that. But I heard of some 5 mg pellets going around. And I was already right at the end of the first week of some etizolam withdrawals when I got my package. Luckily I had my prescription xanax to hold me over, or at least keep me from seizing until then. But I received the package, weighed out 10 mg, split it in two piles, and capped each one up.

It was a weekend that I had to try out the first dose just in case I dosed too high. Wouldn't want to be incapacitated at work. Since I already had a tolerance and needed something to keep the withdrawal at bay, I didn't get too many effects from the first dose. Just relief and a bit of a light, relaxing benzo buzz. But I started taking 5mg twice a day to keep myself maintained, keep my anxiety under control, and save the xanax which I had been using extra to stay well.

I haven't tried many other benzos, and never tried flurazepam itself, so I can't quite compare it to anything other than a warm clonazepam with a hypnotic touch to it. It has a quick come up, especially if taken in a rolling paper, or just straight powder, and it manages anxiety very well as well as working well for sleep, although it does have a long half life and duration of action.

In terms of potency, I would compare 5mg of norflurazepam to maybe 0.5 - 0.75mg of alprazolam, or an equivalent dose of clonazepam. Possibly higher, as I do have a bit of a tolerance at the time. So it may be about 2x the potency of diazepam by weight according to the conversion charts equivalency to alprazolam and clonazepam.

But this is quality stuff. Good for anxiety during the day, and good for sleep at night. I usually take around 5 or 7mg in the afternoon with .5 of alprazolam for some good anxiolysis through my evening interations, and by the time I should be going to bed, the hypnotic effects seem to be kicking in and helping me to sleep. Which is great because I've always had problems sleeping.

So for those without a benzo tolerance, or a low one, I'd recommend splitting a 5mg dose, whether you get the pellets or the powder, see where that gets you, and if need be take the other half. Those with tolerances should probably go ahead and take 5mg for decent anxiolytic effects and light hypnotic effects. And at 10mg or more, prepare to go to sleep, as this stuff can be quite strong.

Well thanks for reading. Hope my first post didn't go too off topic. Just wanted to get some background on my past experiences. And I hope this helps somebody. Be safe out there guys.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_norflurazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
Hey dude, just letting you know.. in the UK the flurazepam appear sometimes for a short while. Early this year and a few times last year. Swim was lucky enough to get flurazepam Dalmane® 30mg. They were black and grey capsules, after 90-120mg of flurazepam and around 1 hour of time, the effects rolled in nicely. For somebody with a high benzodiazepine tolerance, it wasn't expected to do much. But it worked well. A nice sense of warmth, the large grin that sometimes appears. Very relaxing and very social. Reminiscent of a way over therapeutic dosage of valium. Swim enjoyed flurazepam alot. People were paying £80 for 30 x 30mg Dalmane® flurazepam. So I guess others loved them aswell

My friend, swim can get 20mg temazepam eggs. I can link you up with the man
Thanks for the offer, but sourcing/ selling or acquaering drugs is not allowed. Among some other rules. But welcome LSDTHCDMT, last one DMT is still on my to do list. Here is a link to the rules.

https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/🌼-new-members-guide-🌼.396377/

Oh yes and we don't swim either, doens't mather if its really swim or you. It makes reading unnecessary irritating. So swap swim for I/ me or contact, it will save you a lot of future comments. The swim-forums I avoid if I can, although some people's creativity on the 'swim thing' evolved where weird animal's un/ intenional ingestined a dose of 4-HO-MIPT. All written as were it a funny story. But we have many other thing's worth reading, but once in a while a drugged animal pops up.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, but sourcing/ selling or acquaering drugs is not allowed. Among some other rules. But welcome LSDTHCDMT, last one DMT is still on my to do list. Here is a link to the rules.

https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/🌼-new-members-guide-🌼.396377/

Oh yes and we don't swim either, doens't mather if its really swim or you. It makes reading unnecessary irritating. So swap swim for I/ me or contact, it will save you a lot of future comments. The swim-forums I avoid if I can, although some people's creativity on the 'swim thing' evolved where weird animal's un/ intenional ingestined a dose of 4-HO-MIPT. All written as were it a funny story. But we have many other thing's worth reading, but once in a while a drugged animal pops up.
You’re on it @emkee_reinvented! Solid reply. Thank you! 🙏

Nice report, written from the perspective of someone who actually has a habit to contend with (like me) and therefore some insight into a slightly more heavy use.
It’s a really interesting compound. I received some 10mg tablets from a supplier that I got some flunitrazolam paper tabs from (gotta be one of the best recreational benzos iv tried if you have tolerance - although the seizure thing is a little scary). It really reminded me of temazepam (flunitrazolam) in the sense it’s a short acting benzo that hits hard and fast.

I was surprised to see the 10mg norflurazepam tablets I bought were blistered and tbh looked exactly like diazepam and had the same type of shape and consistency also. Same colour too - I don’t like this, makes it way too easy for people to sell them as diazepam. Still - not the point.
I’m still waiting for effects to kick in but I didn’t take them that long ago and I can’t always take more if needed I suppose.

A more accurate name for 'norflurazepam is' 'N-desalkylflurazepam' or, more accurately norfludiazepam'. I suspect the odd naming is for legal reasons. Nor fludiazepam is named as a controlled drug in some nations.

I very much doubt a buyer would get into trouble, but be aware that their naming is shonky.