• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Norco withdrawal

Sammy12345

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm currently on day two of not having 7.5mg of norco 4 to 5 times a day. My doc just stopped giving them to me. What do I do and what can I expect? I feel pretty awful.

^ if you were only on them six months, and at a low dose like that, you should be ok pretty quick. You might get some restless legs, stomach issues and sleep issues - but other than that it really shouldn't be that bad. It should also pass quickly - shouldn't take more than 3-4 days to get back to baseline.

Best at of Luck!

- VE

Yes, what they said.

You'll feel like shit for about seven days. By the fourth day of not taking any opioids whatsoever, you'll have experienced the worst of it. By the end of day four things generally tend to start improving, or at least not getting any worse ;) :\

Please do what you can to be kind and gentle with yourself during this difficult time OP. Just because you don't have some "monster" habit does not mean what you are going through is any easier to deal with than someone else's suffering <3

Thank u so much! I'm not very knowledgeable with this. I just know I am off and I need to deal with it. I'm in bed trying to relax a bit.

I hate hearing about doctors just cutting people off with no comfort meds or plan. Like what do they expect will happen?