• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Nootropic That Works? Alleradd Review

Mr. Mayor

Bluelighter
Want to start this post with a bit of a background and also want to note that I do not work for Alleradd. Over the years I have been searching for the perfect nootropic to fit my personal needs. Looking around the market for ingredients that give me that edge on everyone else isn't always the easiest thing to do This was before I stumbled onto Alleradd. what makes this stack any different than some of the other products out there? This difference is this stuff actually Works! Let me explain a little bit about myself before

I'm 21 years old and working on getting my doctorate degree in college, as most of you know this requires hours and hours of studying without cease.

you name it I've tried it. And while some of them do "seem" to be working, nothing before Alleradd had made such a substantial difference in my day to day life. Piracetam made me very nausea s and eating gram after gram of powder made me never want to touch that stuff again! It got to the point i was almost gagging compared to 2pills a day

The things that I have noticed since day one has been this great focus and motivation to get things done. I can completely pay attention to long boring lectures! Find myself absorbing every tiny new vocabulary like a sponge! I'm able to recall conversations from years back almost word for word! It absolutely blows them away! Not only has my memory increased, focus, motivation, but I am absolutely beaming with positivity like never before. The effects have really leaked over into my night-life and even picking up chicks is a breeze.

All in all this product have been a huge advantage and I will continue to regiment it probably until the day I die. I could never go back to living before coming across Alleradd. This stuff is an absolute game-changer and has so much potential for millions of others I'm not surprised if some of the top CEO's haven't already been using this for years.

Has anyone else had same experiences with Aleradd? I started with the free trial and then bought a bottle. If your experience is at all close to mine please comment I'd love to hear from you. I was also wondering what sort of other supplements may help this work better if anyone wants to chime in.

Honestly, it's probably the caffeine and ALA, along with the placebo effect, that are responsible for its effects. GABA is ineffective due lack of BBB penetration, and choline might be similarly ineffective, though there is modest active transport. However, most healthy diets are opulent in choline.

ebola

Wow such a quick response! thanks!
Interesting, what I found as a key ingredient was Sulbutiamine and probably played a factor in the overall "drive" if you will.
Supposed to be a russian synthesized nootropic more powerful than piracetam and it definitely holds up its reputation.

Oooh. What I said was completely wrong, as the horrible site design, coupled with sleep deprivation, led me to a truncated list of ingredients.

More on this stuff:
The jury appears to be out on whether phosphatidylserine is actually useful, but the research overviewed by the FDA approval process suggests it's not.
DMAE is probably pretty useful in increasing cholinergic transmission.
Huperzine A should have quite noticeable cholinergic effects, and its minor nmda-antagonism might count for something.
Sulbutiamine probably functions like an extremely bioavailable b-vitamin.
Interestingly, the Epigallocatechin gallate in green tea extract probably works well in reducing oxidative stress in dopaminergic circuits.

So this stuff looks legit, as long as it's not overpriced compared to the useful subset of active ingredients purchased separately.

ebola

How long ago did you start this? Sulbutiamine worked for me for a couple of weeks...
The only thing that seemed to benefit me long term was alpha-GPC. Actually it was a combo of it and phosphatidylserine... But the PS wasn't conjugated with DHA so I don't know if it was actually doing much. But the GPC did seem to do something. Focus just became easy. It was no thing. Life happened. Nothing dragged.

I remember how good I felt with sulbutiamine at first though... But then I just started getting headaches. But lots of things give me headaches. It could have been anything from and impurity, to interaction, to sensitization.

Last edited:
Melatonin i guess
There is no Melatonin as an ingredient in this supplement... If it did have it in it it wouldnt really be classified as much of a nootropic or energy booster.

Melatonin is generally for jet lag and insomnia, this would make it a sleep aide instead of the energy booster it is.

Headaches are something I have too have battled on a day to day basis. So I know what you mean friend!

Well I have been off the Alleradd for about three weeks now. Nowadays I'm just taking noopept whenever I feel like a boost is neccessary although it is becoming less and less. If sulbutiamine continues to give you problems then maybe noopept could answer, it's very cheap in bulk and if you need somewhere to order PM me.

I can agree choline supplementation is good but I only take it the days I don't eat eggs. Noopept works in a different way and doesnt need as much choline as some of the racetam's but still useful in some minor action.

A daily staple of mine lately has been coffee (black ofcourse LOL), ALCAR, & fish oil. Why spend all this money on pre workouts when I can make one that is much more potent, cheaper, and I know everything that is put inside.

Honestly, it's probably the caffeine and ALA, along with the placebo effect, that are responsible for its effects. GABA is ineffective due lack of BBB penetration, and choline might be similarly ineffective, though there is modest active transport. However, most healthy diets are opulent in choline.

I've found tyrosine to be a quite potent upper but I never found it to bring any focus, it just helped me to get out of bed after having a short night.
Tyrosine does surprisingly well as a speed substitute in higher doses (you don't get any euphoria or buzz but you can dance all night without getting tired)
probably not a good option if you have problems with high blood pressure

Off topic a little bit but thanks, I will add that to my arsenal of supplements haha.:)

Another good one is PEA, although the rush is soo strong when it hits. Hard to describe you just have to expereicne it. Also hella cheap and leaves me talkative and in a good mood all day.
Usually redose 1.5mg twice a day and it makes working out so much easier. Brings a lot of power into your lifts and turns me into a machine.
All-in-all it only lasts about an hour and a half.
1.PEA seems to put me in a great mood(euphoric) "All Day" gives when I dose it twice a day.
2.PEA enhances my concentration and that helps with mind muscle connection.
3.the euphoric feeling last about 4-6 hours.
4.If you combine PEA with caffeine you will love it.The energy and concentration is great.
5.1.5 grams is the "sweet spot" for me.

Off topic... anyone else try alleradd yet?

What comes up must come down, right? The better a supplement sounds in terms of a "high," the more skeptical of it I am.

PEA worked for me, and made me feel great, but I couldn't use it daily, with the same effects.

Same here! Also noticed that I didn't crave it as much as say a nice cup of coffee the morning.
Seems safe enough but the taste is one of the worst I have tasted. Akin to aniracetam which was just vile!

I could see people using it for recreational purposes down the road especially seeing how cheap a bulk supply of this stuff is.

What comes up must come down, right? The better a supplement sounds in terms of a "high," the more skeptical of it I am.

Yet your avater name throws me off a tad.;)
I agree totally but the nootropics today are not that rush of energy so to speak from a typical energy drink.
They have more subtle and less noticable effects. As they dont propell you into a scatterbrained sort of energy. The type where you start many projects at the "feel good phase" then when you crash you realize that you didnt finish a single one. I am certainly guilty of it!! haha

They mostly get the wheels turning and you still have to put in the effort.

What's your experience, Foreigner? I suspect one could save money and create identical effects with herbal supplementation.

Re my name, drugs are bad ;). Been completely sober from everything for >3 months

it seems as though its mostly intellectuals or med students who are more aware of the nootropic market. I want to know, are there many well-known brand products selling particular formulas? the obvious one being alpha-brain of course. second, where do they acquire their raw materials? I'm assuming abroad, like china or india. But i've also came across vendors who have their own labs to do custom syntheses that are based in North America.

I apologize if I had diverged from OP's review of Allerdad. but i think it's formula isn't anything special. the effects are probably contributed mostly by caffeine and green tea extract. I think Racetam-based products would do pretty well in the long-run in a soon-to-be very competitive market. although a lot of Racetam derivatives are gray market chemicals with barely any clinical trials, but aniracetam and piracetam are the ones that ring a bell. Anyone know how many countries have Piracetam as OTC? Essentially something that is so non-toxic and requires a strict long-term regime certainly counts as a dietary supplement or at least an OTC product.

Off topic indeed but from what I can tell you Alphabrain is in every sense of the word a "Hype" product. The only reason that it even sales is because people like Joe Rogan endorse it. The owner of it actually came up with the flesh light (off topic) and a ton of other bogus marketing items. To me it is just a bunch of branded that is WAY over priced.

Almost 100percent that Alleradd is U.S. based still looking for the answer tho!

Piracetam and Aniracetam are some of the weakest nootropics that rely on acetylcholine and NDMA receptors. The typical dose for piracetam is 1.5g taken 3x times a day. Now have you ever smelled pure piracetam. Revolting I assure you. Now compared to one pill is almost a no brainer.

After doing a bit of research and finding out the ingredients you are certainly right about the green tea and caffeine having an effect but they would be miniscule compared to the Sulbutiamine. Seems like most all of the other things in there are a "Stack" of other compounds to make sure that it runs smoothly, doesnt tire you out, and give you sustainable energy. ie gaba

Sulbutiamine is basically a form of thiamine that has been synthetically altered in order to more easily cross the blood brain barrier (substances that can't cross this barrier can't get into the brain and can't affect it). This then means that levels of thiamine in the brain are increased a long with thiamine phosphate esters.

Other benefits of sulbutiamine include improved mood which comes as a result of the improved brain function and some people will use it to alleviate stress and even as a 'party drug'. Another recent study has suggested that sulbutiamine may help to treat cases of erectile dysfunction. The precise mechanism of this though is not yet known. Finally it is also used as an appetite suppressor and fat burner to help reduce body weight.
Sulbutiamine as a Nootropic

Studies have demonstrated that the use of sulbutiamine does indeed improve memory function via the potentiation of cholinergic, dopaminergic and glutaminergic transmission between neurons and this has been studied in trials on mice. This can be used then to boost memory for those just looking to improve their mental performance, but it can also be used to combat cognitive decline of other natures – for instance it can be used to prevent the amnesiac effects of dizocilpine, as well as improving memory and cognitive performance in Alzheimer's patients and schizophrenics.

The ability of sulbutiamine to improve neurotransmission also helps to improve reflexes, attention and mental alertness. This then also makes it useful for treating asthenia – a form of chronic fatigue that is based on cognitive function rather than being muscular in origin.

The effect of a sulbutiamine chronic treatment on memory was studied in rats with a spatial delayed-non-match-to-sample (DNMTS) task in a radial maze and a two trial object recognition task. After completion of training in the DNMTS task, animals were subjected for 9 weeks to daily injections of either saline or sulbutiamine (12.5 or 25 mg/kg). Sulbutiamine did not modify memory in the DNMTS task but improved it in the object recognition task. Dizocilpine, impaired both acquisition and retention of the DNMTS task in the saline-treated group, but not in the two sulbutiamine-treated groups, suggesting that sulbutiamine may counteract the amnesia induced by a blockade of the N-methyl-d-aspartate glutamate receptors. Taken together, these results are in favor of a beneficial effect of sulbutiamine on working and episodic memory.

http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/15828/1/Benefits-of-Sulbutiamine.html
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278584605001661
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2268373

other sources not quoted
http://examine.com/supplements/Sulbutiamine/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulbutiamine

Mr. Mayor said:
I'm 21 years old and working on getting my doctorate degree in college, as most of you know this requires hours and hours of studying without cease.

21 years old and already have a masters? impressive

Last edited by a moderator:
I was skeptical about Alleradd, but I've decided to give it a go with the free trial. I assume I have to manually cancel anything if I wish not to purchase more?

I'm also interested in the actual dosages of each component, does anyone have them? I'm looking around.

^ I'm gonna give it a shot.

Yeah best to cancel it as soon as you get them, I've known people have money taken out of their account before 14 days.

From the Terms

SECTION 2 - INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

The Alleradd Store does not ship any product to locations outside of the United States of America.

Although it did say free international shipping, so I'm a little confused.