• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Non Visual Trippers

I probably fall into this category even though I do get (sometimes) visuals. It is also not dose-dependent (although I tend to dose low, usually less than 100-150ug of acid and under 2.5g of shrooms). I can reliably get CEVs on any psychedelic but OEVs very rarely.

LSD - I usually don't get any OEVs at all. Even at 150ug. That's not to say I don't get any visual alterations at all, I do - some colors are brighter, my vision is somewhat sharper. But breathing, melting, morphing, that kind of stuff occurs very rarely. It also seems to be unrelated to dose - sometimes it happens on 75ug, other times it doesn't happen at all on higher doses and it has nothing to do with tolerance as I always wait more than 2 weeks between psychedelic trips. LSD visuals (when they occur) are almost always related to things breathing but it's very unreliable. Sometimes I get them hours into the trip, in the comedown phase with zero visuals during the peak.

Shrooms - they are a little bit more visual for me than acid. I get this weird "find non-existing patterns" thing sometimes (but very rarely with acid). The morphing/melting/texture sliding stuff occurs somewhat more often too, but is again completely unreliable. E.g I could have a walk in a park with zero visuals the whole time until I look at a particular tree which out of nowhere has its tree bark flowing like some kind of a slow waterfall.

The few times I tried DMT and high doses of 2C-B, I got rather strong OEVs though. The DMT experience in particular was insanely visual.

For me anyway, visuals are not all an important part of the experience.
Your right about visuals not being too important, I find the emotional revelatory state of mind to be much more valuable and how much shrooms can teach you about yourself. I have a lot more experience with shrooms then I do acid