• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

No, you don’t “sweat out” toxins.

Well I'm not suggesting this is proof you sweat toxins out.. but as an alcoholic I definitely produce some foul smelling sweat when I sleep and the alcohol leaves my system.

As well as one of my go-to hangover cures is to go outside and run/sweat and I always feel better afterwards. That probably has more to do with jumping my metabolism, though?

They definitely come out in sweat as well as urine. Mostly in urine, due to your liver and kidneys naturally detoxing your body, but urine and sweat are like "cousins" sort of. They are closely related. Like when it's really hot and you sweat a lot you pee less, even if keeping well hydrated, for example.
When I was an alcoholic, even thoroughly showered, changed clothes, brushed my teeth, genuinely hadn't been drinking that day or for a couple days (I'd take Diazepam on those days btw, alcohol withdrawal kills) my family would often tell me that I still reeked of it because it would be literally coming out of my pores.
Have you never experienced "Meth sweat"? Like even from someone else? It's very noticeable and very distinct.

No fucking way, sources?

All drugs can be detected with a hair strand test. People where I live will literally bleach their hair every few days before a hair strand test because they think it stops the test working (it doesn't. it did years ago, but the test is much more sophisticated now). They can very accurately tell WHEN you used, too, depending on where abouts on the hair strand the drug(s) is detected.
Oh and if you shave your head, they can do the exact same thing with your fingernails. And if you shave your head between being informed of the test and it happening, you get an automatic "positive" result for whatever they're testing for.

Source: We've (me, my brother, my parents) had a lengthy custody battle for my niece after evidence of serious abuse and neglect by her mother. All of the above information was detailed and discussed in court.

All drugs can be detected with a hair strand test. People where I live will literally bleach their hair every few days before a hair strand test because they think it stops the test working (it doesn't. it did years ago, but the test is much more sophisticated now). They can very accurately tell WHEN you used, too, depending on where abouts on the hair strand the drug(s) is detected.
Oh and if you shave your head, they can do the exact same thing with your fingernails. And if you shave your head between being informed of the test and it happening, you get an automatic "positive" result for whatever they're testing for.
Bleach would certainly destroy LSD, I can't imagine it lasting more than a day at most in your hair, due to it's reactivity. Is there a name for the test?

Urea is super elixir stuff you know, so unbeknown. Like, the very top super Beaty model skin creams, at least….used, to be made from urea.

I practiced urine therapy 2010 to 2012.

Amazing. Like medication for the mind, remarkably potentiating for LSD trips too.

Just 28 ml midstream morning urine plus massaging rest into face and neck.

The first urine is full of hormones and reingesting them saves lots bodily energy and has remarkably positive effects on energy levels, state of mind and consciousness plus immune and skin health.

And it so used to add an extra special element and longevity to my LSD trips then I swear.
Urea is second behind adrenochrome

Urea is second behind adrenochrome
I’ll keep that in mind but my imagination is musing at your actual meaning.

To me, adrenachrome is basically devils medicine, the DOC of the mental psychopathic elitist Satanists.

I’m talking about urea, present in all of our own urines.

That is not devil born and attached to a cavern of karma.

But the urine therapy did used to feel very positive like a buzz, no downsides or negative mental effects and an incredibly powerful mood stabilising and antidepressant action.

So if you are saying- there is a pharmacological similarity between Satanic post psychological and physical torture pituitary gland extracted adrenachrome….and simple “home made” lol urea dense urine, then that’s interesting to me.

Conversely, if you are suggesting the source of Urea is adrenachrome per se, then I must say you are heavily misinformed on that one, with respect.

If you are saying, with good reason, that adrenachrome production leads to a urea by product which ends up as a source for top model skin creams….I cannot comment but would not reject the idea.

Edit.sorry, I’m hammered I so misread your post. Literally misread, not just failed to interpret.

Still, I’m still perplexed as to your exact meaning. I’m assuming you mean from a psychoactive way on same way?

Although Urine isn’t typically regarded as psychoactive, unless you are ingested even more bioavavailable, slightly modified recycled LSD I have found….but also there’s nothing inherently evil about it as a basic health management practice in chord with a clean way of life.

Appreciate your reply especially the clarification. I have myself been known to drink urine (sometimes even my own) and setting aside all of the proclaimed health benefits it is also a good source of phosphorus essential to healthy plant growth. I have a friend who teaches soil sciences who swear by it. He's an avid Gardener and whenever I'm visiting he likes to tell me that the tomato I'm eating which is delicious contains some of his own urine

The phosphorus is a bonus since urea is a good source of nitrogen. But he warned me not to use full strength. A 10% dilution w/ water applied no more than once every week or two

As for my piss poor joke I've never tried adrenochrome
IMG-cltpml.jpg

I thought I had to be dead first, it's really not any good unless the corpse is fresh

...so I've read

Yeah pretty common. After intensive exercise. Can speak for coffee and weed at least. To the point that I thought someone had just used, but couldn't have.

This can not be a coincidence

Name of Google internet browser:
Chrome
Name of graphics processors used in Google Pixel phones:
Adreno

Just because just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me!

To me, adrenachrome is basically devils medicine, the DOC of the mental psychopathic elitist Satanists.
its funny adrenochrome has this crazy reputation (maybe blame Fear and Loathing) when as far as I can tell it is basically inactive as a drug, certainly not psychedelic at all

also adrenal glands contain very little adrenochrome at all, presumably they have adrenalin, noradrenalin, aldosterone instead

LSD, I can't imagine it lasting more than a day at most in your hair, due to it's reactivity.

as for detection of LSD in hair/sweat, I believe they actually look for its metabolite 2-oxo-3-OH-lsd. There tends to be more of that present than LSD itself. And with modern equipment the detection limit is incredibly low. one study sez: Limits of detection (LODs) in hair were 0.25pg/mg for LSD and 0.5pg/mg for O-H-LSD. That is, they can detect 0.0000000005mg of LSD in 1mg of hair.

presumably the same deal with sweat.

I have a friend who teaches soil sciences who swear by it. He's an avid Gardener and whenever I'm visiting he likes to tell me that the tomato I'm eating which is delicious contains some of his own urine

Urine is a great fertilizer but it should probably not be consumed. It's not toxic per se but it's not a source of nutrition either.

its funny adrenochrome has this crazy reputation (maybe blame Fear and Loathing) when as far as I can tell it is basically inactive as a drug, certainly not psychedelic at all

Maybe? I'd say 100% definitely blame Fear & Loathing.

also adrenal glands contain very little adrenochrome at all, presumably they have adrenalin, noradrenalin, aldosterone instead

as for detection of LSD in hair/sweat, I believe they actually look for its metabolite 2-oxo-3-OH-lsd. There tends to be more of that present than LSD itself. And with modern equipment the detection limit is incredibly low. one study sez: Limits of detection (LODs) in hair were 0.25pg/mg for LSD and 0.5pg/mg for O-H-LSD. That is, they can detect 0.0000000005mg of LSD in 1mg of hair.

presumably the same deal with sweat.

Urine is a great fertilizer but it should probably not be consumed. It's not toxic per se but it's not a source of nutrition either.
I'm a noob but I will bet you anything there has been drinking your own pee threads more than once

After ingesting even small does of methamphetamine (20mg) , metabolite amphetamine and methamphetamine are will become detectable in your sweat in as fast as 1.5 hours and for as long as a week. It’s measurable in (ng) levels only by GC/MS. Sweat patches are proposed for monitoring drug use in addiction treatment.

Basically for the same with MDMA, you’ll sweat MDMA and metabolite MDA from 1.5-24 ours ofter ingestion.

Amounts vary based on individual biology. And most people consume considerably more than 20 mg and sweat buckets.