No more VICKS inhalers????????

lilbeaner

Bluelighter
I plan to roll tonight, so I went out to the local drug store to get a Vicks inhaler and they didn't have any! They had Vicks VapoRub and all the other Vicks products...but no inhaler. I asked the pharmacist if they had any and she told me Vicks didn't make them anymore????? Wierd!!! I ended up getting an herbal inhaler called Ayr...it's pretty potent..so it'll do the job. Has anyone else heard this??? just curious.

I'm sure I've seen them recently.... then again I'm in Australia. Don't know where you are.
I'm lucky I guess. I was cleaning up my room and low and behold I came across a rather strong smelling Vicks Inhaler!!!!!
God bless my room
smile.gif

I heard that Vicks inhalors are banned in some states.. I dont know the legitamacy of that, but that is what someone once told me...

They are still avalible,but they changed the active ingredient to levmethetamine.In short, they suck now!
Peace,
Excel

Good call, Ashke!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I ordered a few and hope to have them next week for the rave in Madison Wisconsin. I can trust your opinion Ashke. Bubbleberry's gonna get one too!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

later
plur
steve

Dont forget da bomb telephone number... you can call 'em and they'll give you the closest place that has them or you can order straight over the phone... 1800-843-8850