• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

no more red-eye-bandit.

lol. see i think it all has to do w/ the person. i have one friend that gets all squinty eyed, another that gets crazy glowing red eyes, and i really get about inbetween, my eyes are slightly red, usually not noticeable, and sometimes i get slightly squinty eyed. dont really thing it has to do w/ tolerance as much as your eyes being more used to it. your veins will adapt after a long time using. today tho me and my friend vaped, then put a blunt in a maglite and put it in two liter made into a drainer and he looked crazy as fuck and he's been smoking bout 3-4 yrs

I don't get red eyes very often and haven't since I've been a regular smoker, but sometimes if I've added other drugs to the mix or just have a lot of any particular strand (helps if I haven't had it in a while) I may need visine.
I have never had problems after using visine, but one of my friends has had situations where visine hasn't helped.

Grading Scale

When it comes to red-eye i catagorize drops into 3 grades.

Visine is average to me. Gets some of the red out, but not all.

Clear eyes normally does the trick, but not in all cases.

"OP-CON A" is the Messiah of Eye Drops. You can have a meth-induced lack of sleep, and be stoned out of your mind and still have nice white eyes.

But in all cases me eyes are still shiny, yet no one really notices glossy eyes unless they've smoked pot before.

But then again everyone has smoked pot before........

I never get red eyes anymore. Never really used Clear Eyes or anything back when I used to get red eyes as I have hayfever anyway.. so I can pass red eyes as that.. :)

Yeah, a friend of mine *always* looks like he's ripped. When he does get stoned though... HOLY CHRIST ALMIGHTY... it looks like someone threw a handful of sand in his eyes during an allergy attack.