• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

No more procreation

I think the best thing we could do is find the names and addresses of the people running the show and form a mob to throw them into some bottomless pit somewhere. These psychopaths are to blame for virtually all of our problems, and they are mostly baby boomer leeches.
Hells yeah, now you're speaking my language :love:

General systems collapse theory

What you say again?.......
Anyone care to link me something better than Wikipedia to break this concept down please?

I take it this is based around the fact that humans build their whole life & "system" around machines and at some point they will break thus dropping humanity back into the dark ages & total hell will break loose.

All I know is as we move forward on this planet with 5G for one example at some point the computers etc we use to run our lives will break & everything from nuclear power stations, traffic lights, sewage treating systems, stuff in hospitals keeping folks alive etc will all stop working & humanity will collapse, many millions of people will die & the world will burn.

That well famous bit that Julius Robert Oppenheimer did will look like a really bad joke.

All I know is as we move forward on this planet with 5G for one example at some point the computers etc we use to run our lives will break & everything from nuclear power stations, traffic lights, sewage treating systems, stuff in hospitals keeping folks alive etc will all stop working & humanity will collapse, many millions of people will die & the world will burn.

And countries like North Korea would survive that...

What you say again?.......
Anyone care to link me something better than Wikipedia to break this concept down please?

I take it this is based around the fact that humans build their whole life & "system" around machines and at some point they will break thus dropping humanity back into the dark ages & total hell will break loose.

That well famous bit that Julius Robert Oppenheimer did will look like a really bad joke.