View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

(Nitrous +misc.) Saying things outloud

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
So. This could go a few ways, but I think is probably a pretty good thread for here in PD on Bluelight.

I think we all always have that thought from time to time about how intense our thoughts feel or almost "sound" i guess on maybe LSD. maybe even moreso on a solo trip, but near people. Either way.

I think there's a lot of times, im just speaking personally now here, where i've done a lot of nitrous oxide or other dissociatives where I felt like, wow I think i just said that outloud. Sometimes its fun and recreational, sometimes more heavy. I think times when i've had real heavy or complex content that Id feel embarassed to have just said outloud around people, or in public, or whatever, I usually end up thinking something like "you know, think of how ineffable that all was. I mean, if i wanted or atleast tried to even describe it could I? So i mean, those moments where its so heavy or private sometimes I think, if its something I am only desperately able to cling to and try my best to understand, other people can't experience it.

But, just an extra depth here, without getting into too many details here, just from a handful of women...lol, i've found myself over time ending up yelling or getting mad or saying dissociative + psyc peak moments outloud. Does anyone have any thoughts about this.

I guess where im going is sort of open ended but, on one hand, maybe basic bullshit u go thru with people and buddies and women is one thing, but for us regular trippers, its almost this whole new dimension or layer to what goes on around us normally. Another thing im sort of breaking down here i guess is, alcohol and nitrous are similar in certain ways i feel like with GABA and shit. And when youre really drunk u end up getting way more aggressive and unihibited and stuff. Adding cannabis into the combos tends to chill it out, but anyone have any experience with any of this stuff.

Lol i know theres a lot here. Maybe it can be branched off of or something. Just wanted to get it all out here. Hope it fits in somewhere. :)

I know when I do NOS, especially when tripping, I find it very hard to speak, the more I try the harder it is to explain the euphoria, which causes confusion and I pick up on a lot more things around me which can lead to, "audibles linked to emotions" is the best way to describe it.

If I dont like the vibe coming off someone its a dark/annoying audible and if I do then its a light/funny audible. I've even managed to "mix" these like a DJ in one extreme NOS rush (2 minutes that felt like 30 minutes)

As I come off such rushes I wonder had I managed to explain anything to anyone and find sometimes I blurted something out, and other times I didnt speak at all.

I have found that I am changing to an open and empathetic person (I was very self centred) and my trips feed off the emotions of others around me, rather than bringing out the worst in me, which was what used to happen with alcohol in a time before PD

For me, I've faced myself and ripped up so many masks over the past year, that I can say that most of my "outbursts" have been while I was confronting some issue or demon in myself, even if I couldnt see it at the time, blaming others... the more I learn and become happy with myself the less these happen (but they do happen still, just not as agressive or emotional and I quickly see the inner problem) - something that I never learnt with alcohol

My big problem now is that I've gone the other way. I have so many problems myself, but have become so empathetic to others and see that my problems pale into insignificance, especially compared to some of my friends problems, that I've started freaking myself out about whats going on around me. So much so that I've started having emotional outbursts and saying some completely inappropriate overy loving stuff. I need to figure out how to switch off the empathy while I deal with my own issues, while not going back to being self-centred.

Hope this fits with your OP :/

OP i think you are just describing the process of becoming more aware?

it certainly happened to me in a huge way after i started using psychedelics. it opened up a whole new way that the world works, especially with inter-personal dealings. after a while i felt like i was TOO sensitive to these sorts of stimuli. i wanted to switch it off too, or at least tone it down. that is a bad road to go down though, and typically will result in destructive behavior. i think the best way to go about it is surround yourself with people that you feel good around. try to put yourself in more pleasant situations than unpleasant ones. i know it sounds obvious and silly, but over time i started paying more attention to my environment, because like they say, you are a product of your surroundings. its like how people advise first-time trippers about "set and setting"--well the truth is, set and setting doesnt just matter for an acid trip, it matters in life!