• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Nitrous + MDMA

A little follow up...

How many bulbs can fit into a 1/2 pint dispensor?

What's the best method of administration? One bulb breathed in all at once from the dispensor doesn't seem to do much.

EDIT - Mods, feel free to move this if you want. I'm not really talking about the combination anymore, but if more people want to chime in on it, I'd appreciate more replies.

Last edited:
i dunno dude. i've only used a standard cracker before, and the most i've put into one balloon was 3. that kicked my ass!!! i used to put 2 in, now i only do one, mainly because like i was saying about the headaches. one does wonders, but obviously the more the better.

i don't know what you mean by: "One bulb breathed in all at once...."? to get the best effects from nitrous, you need to huff it in and out of a balloon several times until it's gone, then on your last "huff" breathe as hard and deep as possible while squeezing every bit of gas/air out of the balloon. sometimes the very last part gives me the biggest head rush because you're nearly passed out and trying so hard.

but again, i haven't tried the dispenser. the balloon method worked absolutely fine for me! =D

Negro-kitty said:
Just some info -- do not combine nitrous and ketamine, if possible. The potential brain damage is magnified by the combo.

yeah but its fun!
on a serious note I had no idea! Could you pm with some info/literature please?

i haven't done nos for almost three years now. but it it's def an interesting experience. it was almost out-of-body. or rather, SUCH an into-body experience that the world seems a million miles away.

the inhale-exhale in-and-out of the balloon method works best for me too. :)

i got sick afterwards tho... so don't do too much at once.

Please disregard my last question. Seems that I had a not so smart friend try fitting two into the dispensor while I was out. No problems, two fit just fine.

BTW, Faris, I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was taking in the whole charger in one quick breath and then exhaling. I realize now that you're supposed to slowly release the dispensor like a cluth and take one slow, big lung-full, then hold. All I can say is, wow, that was a pretty crazy experience. My vision went black and white checkered, and everything around me started vibrating.

I can't wait to try this while rolling. =D

Mods - most of my questions have been answered, so feel free to close this if you want.

again, i haven't tried that method. but if you can put it in a balloon and huff in and out of that, i guarantee you it's bliss. PM me to talk more....PM me anyways, i just wrote you!

HerbieShimmer said:
cool it muppet. :p

just not mushrooms. no, never mushrooms. 8( 8( :(

:shivers:

Hahahahaha! You on mushrooms = big, fat paranoia!!! How funny! Hahahaha =D