• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Nitrazepam and alcohol

gsw2

Bluelighter
Hey everyone.
I have acquired quite a few nitrazepam 5mg.
I intend to get a bit shit faced tonight.

To the question:
How many should I take to make half a bottle of wine feel like 2 bottles of wine?
I'm low on alcohol and want to have a good night.
At the moment I'm thinking 10mg and the half bottle.

Any thoughts?
And any adverse reactions that will occur? (tonight or tomorrow)

Benzos and alcohol often end up negatively, I have had amnesia from alprazolam and alcohol before.

Captain.Heroin thank you so much for the reply!!!
I've already taken 10mg of nitra and drank the half bottle sadly.
I'm feeling fine at the moment.
Kinda euphoric, quite relaxed.
I don't feel like anything bad is going to happen.

Can I add in more nitra? or some panadeine forte (codeine phos + paracetamol) 30/500.

Thanks again.

mixing benzos and alcohol is really best done when you are familiar enough with the two so that you do not have to ask how. i know that is a lame answer, but.

test the waters carefully. it's easy to get fucked up, think you are not, and over-do it.

people on bluelight will both under and over exaggerate the likelihoodof an unfortunate comeout.

That is definitely not a lame answer, quite the opposite.

I understand how easy it is to over do it, at the moment with my own experience I'm no where near that stage or else I won't be asking, trust me, I value my life.

but at the moment I'm feeling like I definitely need more to fully enjoy tonight.
With YOUR experience do you think its ok to take a panadeine forte or more nitrazepam?

I am a bit worried, I couldn't help myself, I just took 1 more nitrazepam and 2 panadeine forte.
Already feeling different, very tipsy.
If I have made a mistake PLEASE reply, should i have 000 on quick call??

I am a bit worried, I couldn't help myself, I just took 1 more nitrazepam and 2 panadeine forte.
Already feeling different, very tipsy.
If I have made a mistake PLEASE reply, should i have 000 on quick call??

Maybe you should just stop taking more/drinking more, and ride out the effects.

Try to have someone watch over you if you are concerned.

All was fine, thank you though.

Ended up passing out, just woke up feeling a bit shitty at the moment.

Thanks Captain, and thanks Bluelight.

wen i was scripted nitrazepam i found it to be the worst to mix with alkz

tho i dont mind a six pack with my xanax , im sure my liver doesnt though

actually all in all i found nitrazepam to be one of the most dull boring benzos iv had

almost really depressing to a point wich was wierd

then went onto vals wich worked like magic until tolerance came into play , then the cunt put me str8 on bricks

wich now unfortunately rule my life , only good side is that its a drug i dont have to search or could get ripped off for , tho once i was greated by a very seedy lookin gentlemen wen i was leavn the chemist askin in a aggresive tone whats in the fuckin bag , id been up 3 days coz of withdrawels with i thought was just the flu , all that was in the bag was cough medicine , fukn jungaz these days .... tssk tssk

off topic , but last bottle i picked up , i walk str8 outside the chemist , in springvale if any1 knows the area ud understand , had a 50-60 yr old cpl tryin to sell off bricks (2mg zannys) right out the front of the sliding door entrance lol wtf

Last edited:
be careful when you pass out man, might stop breathing... i mixed alcohol with like 2mg of clonazepam when I wasnt that tolerant, and passed out on a chair with my neck hanging back, someone thougt i was dead and woke me up... i got pretty scared and tried my best to stay awake for a while

^^^^^^who me or OP ? but to the OP iv found temazepam the best benzo in around 60-70mg range to mix the best with higher dose codeine than 2 fortes , im talkin 300mg at least , with no tolerance 200mg even shld do u well , cld prob get away without extracting if its not a regular thing on 200mg, first tikme i successfully tried cwe , one sip felt like 60mg oxy (im tolerant) , no jokes i was floored for ages, uncontrollable nods etc , i musta just got alot more in my sip than he did , he used a heap of water , too much

if so

i dont pass out on zannies even on 12mg after doin a few all nighters at work last month, they actually make me more active and motivated and they just make every "problem" in my life seem normal, wich it is pretty much normal nowdays , exept the methadone n xanax under docs orders and doses prescribed
give or take two weeks coz of my last ex gf who was a psychotic bipolar junkie hairdresser who i later found out was really a stripper who got me 1/2 full blown addicted to smack ( off it now 100% ) hence the methadone
but sadly it takes potentially deadly drugs (pharms) to make me realise it isnt that bad,

as soon as they kick in i sorta laugh in my head n smile, then think bout my "problems" then think wtf do i worry soo much for my lifes pretty much fine , i was abit of a hektik cunt ,
not psycho or anythn like that at all.
just anger, throwing shit n punching holes in anythin in arms reach..

im not a voilent person against other men unless it comes to it , started mma n thrashing the gym abit cpl months back , so the next unintentional fight i get into shld be interesting lol plus feels good to be the only one i know without a crim record

BUT a good/old friend of mine i used to kno helped me thru some of that, wich im still thankful for , i still remember the things he told me n everytime i feel like skitzing out i think bak to what he told me n i dont nut out ..

only thing that can get to me (not pissed off , depressed,worthless,unwanted by anyone etc) anytime is chicks , im a sucker for chicks , always have been since like first day of high school , its a pain in the ass honesltly , time for another break ,
cant tke the stress

ok now im just crappn on , kicking in are xanax yoda say

bluelight time over for the day for mr lee , mite go for my daily drive n smoke out my neighbourhood , nice rush that one too lol exeot if they catch me again then it gets impounded and possibly crushed :( ( new law in victoria, melbourne )

Last edited:
Leigh I live in Doncaster mate.

Your storys are scary and inspirational.
Scary cause i hope i don't see you around and get something broken and inspirational to not ever do harder drugs.

and lol that pretty much sounds like like springy aii.

I wish I was able to find randoms trying to sell pills in front of the chemist.

One of my weed dealers had to get out of the area cause the jacks were onto her.
The other stopped for the same reason.

And for the record I'm a bit to young to be working into chemists asking for pills.

So what I find is what I get.

Anyway hope everything works out good for you mate!

ahh donny boy ey , not too far from me at all , 15-20 mins , im ringwood atm , met up with a woman from donny cpl weeks back

lol i think thats the first time anyones called me inspirational ,

n whats with the "Scary cause i hope i don't see you around and get something broken" ??

Im just ur average guy (these days) who was stuck in a fucked crowd for a bit, i dont fight unless im provoked or i have a legit reason , or backing up the boys wich goes without saying , gotta be there for ur mates , otherwise whos gona be there for u is what i rekn anyway.

and yeh cheers buds im back on track now , well a much better track anyway , met alot of new nice people in the passed few months whov made me see things clearer , except them 2 bipolar slappers iv mentioned, that was jst my own mistake , stupid penis with itz mind of its own , dam u !!

Never got to that junky stage , i dont or neva have looked or acted the part , exept a chipped tooth from moto-x accident then beer bottle to the mouth lol does look abit fucked , i just HATE fukn dentists , even the thought of the needle for the numbing shit makes me cringe

even quit buds n cigs , ciggis were fukn killer to quit , but least they didnt give me life threatening seizures like the xanax ,

i dunno if it was even a seizure , it was more like a full on out of body experience , tryin to move was impossible, like a k hole X1000000 , then my whole body started shaking like i was a human vibrator set on full , literally thats what i would of looked like ...

thought i busted my head open coz i fell off the bed n smashed my head on the bedside table n i cld feel liquid gushing down my back , but i was just sweating like a motherfucker thank christ

this week is my first week of tapering down i just got back frm my doctor then , also got a cert for week off work wich is also handy just incase sumfin goes wrong if im workin/painting high up

the woman livin at the place im living at at the moment now works nights serving piss so i got sumone there jst incase during the day, this week anyway , good eye candy too to wake up to lol

plus shes straight edge, gym junky type wich helps , despises drugs , but doesnt judge me for it thank god , just thinks im a fool for the shit i used to do , wich shes right i guess , tho she does enjoy sum of the funny stories from bak in the day

but yeh , take it ez with the nitraz's mate, u could like em too much n end up a benzo fiend like i was earlier on this year , tolerance builds quik as fuck with them too iv noticed

even my methadone dr said to me 1/2 the benzos on the market shld be all banned , xanax being the first , luckily nitraz isnt too fun as i said in earlier post so hopefully u wont get the taste for em as bad as i did , well i just kept changin benzos til i found sumfin that worked without knockn me out

lata alligator

Last edited:
mate you just love writing long replys dont ya.

yea i go past ringwood nearly everyday, fucking love the graphers there, got some skill :p

and yea you have to think with your head and not your dick we've all made that mistake.

It's good to know that your on a good track at the moment, It's so easy to get back into bad habits though so watch yourself.
and its great that you gave up the cigs that can be killer hard. but your body thanks you for it in the long run.

and it's always great when you've got some one around that isn't into drugs and can help you through bad times.

but yea your very inspirational, but shit you gotta be careful with the pills aii.
that xanax story scares the shit outta me lol, you should be happy your still able to be breathing right now.

and to the nitraz, like i said it's pretty hard for me to get my hands on pills, with is lucky for me because im an addictive type, ive gone for 4 days without bud and i feel like shooting myself, i even went to 'smoke dreams' in the city to pick up some legal marijuana alternative which has just made me want bud even more.

i hope you keep of the b's, and stay healthy mate!

have a good one.

All was fine, thank you though.

Ended up passing out, just woke up feeling a bit shitty at the moment.

Thanks Captain, and thanks Bluelight.

No problem!

The hungover effects are why I don't like combining my benzos with alcohol (I actually don't consume alcohol anymore, and rarely take benzos but I still would :)) - so I think next time, just take one or the other if you would like.

Some people really like combining benzos and alcohol but I think it's simply better not to.

Either way I am glad you are OK!

wen i was scripted nitrazepam i found it to be the worst to mix with alkz

tho i dont mind a six pack with my xanax , im sure my liver doesnt though

actually all in all i found nitrazepam to be one of the most dull boring benzos iv had

almost really depressing to a point wich was wierd

then went onto vals wich worked like magic until tolerance came into play , then the cunt put me str8 on bricks

wich now unfortunately rule my life , only good side is that its a drug i dont have to search or could get ripped off for , tho once i was greated by a very seedy lookin gentlemen wen i was leavn the chemist askin in a aggresive tone whats in the fuckin bag , id been up 3 days coz of withdrawels with i thought was just the flu , all that was in the bag was cough medicine , fukn jungaz these days .... tssk tssk

off topic , but last bottle i picked up , i walk str8 outside the chemist , in springvale if any1 knows the area ud understand , had a 50-60 yr old cpl tryin to sell off bricks (2mg zannys) right out the front of the sliding door entrance lol wtf

I get the same effects from nitrobenzodiazepines (clonazepam, nitrazepam, flunitrazepam) - the "depressed" feeling almost, "most dull benzo" is exactly what it's like.

Not everyone gets such negative effects from this group of benzos but I sure do.

It is interesting to hear that you didn't like it though, it's a benzo I have yet to try (clonazepam had such negative effects for me I don't think I can bring myself to try nitraz or flunitraz). I'll have to keep my eye out for some better ones then. :)

mate you just love writing long replys dont ya.

yea i go past ringwood nearly everyday, fucking love the graphers there, got some skill :p

and yea you have to think with your head and not your dick we've all made that mistake.

It's good to know that your on a good track at the moment, It's so easy to get back into bad habits though so watch yourself.
and its great that you gave up the cigs that can be killer hard. but your body thanks you for it in the long run.

and it's always great when you've got some one around that isn't into drugs and can help you through bad times.

but yea your very inspirational, but shit you gotta be careful with the pills aii.
that xanax story scares the shit outta me lol, you should be happy your still able to be breathing right now.

and to the nitraz, like i said it's pretty hard for me to get my hands on pills, with is lucky for me because im an addictive type, ive gone for 4 days without bud and i feel like shooting myself, i even went to 'smoke dreams' in the city to pick up some legal marijuana alternative which has just made me want bud even more.

i hope you keep of the b's, and stay healthy mate!

have a good one.

lol ye i duno why , i neva used to really write long replys , but i rarely come on here anymore , dont have net hookd up where im staying atm yet, wich is good in a way, i just use it at mums or mates houses or mobile fb

wich graffers? i know a shitload of writers from this side , unfortunately thats the kinda crowd im stuck in , well WAS , like some blokes can be alright , but half the crews are just fucktards who bomb n really have no talent, just do throwys n runups etc

people gettin stabbed etc just for knowing certain ppl or writing on a wall is just stupid imo , iv never graffed myself , only in the last maybe 2 weeks iv been gettin good at sketching , had to totally change style but its working for me , plus one of my best mates , who happens to be one of the best writers this side of melbourne even is impressed , so i must be doin sumfin right lol he paints all around the world , hes in europe atm , just got back from japan. fuck he had sum funny stories from that place

and yeh livin with this chicks been great for me , shes my temp wifey as she says lol shes got a decent few years on me though, wich is betta , me n younger chicks just dont work.. there is a cpl of others living there but they do theyr own thing , dont really get along , i think theyr jealous because i get along better with her then they do n we share the same room etc ah well , fuck em , they can imagine what they want , we pretend and make sounds like we`re rooting just to fuck with theyr heads while theyr glued to theyr ps3 lol

n ye i am lucky , i literally prayed to god the first time (the bad one) it happened , that i wouldnt die , and id stop abusing these drugs that im lucky
to get scripted in the first place , ppl think i still abuse them because of my ridiculous dose , but its all tolerance , wich will eventually go down , on day 2 of tapering down , havent had todays dose yet , well i had the methadone at 9am while it was peak hour ( didnt wana get busted drivin unreg again) my cars fair cop bait n im abit of a hoon , but who isnt when theyr behind the wheel of a ballsy car

yeh quittin bud can be very head fucking , just try keep urself occupied , i smoked like a chimney for around 5 years up until i started hangin around alot with a non smoker in january , n after 2 weeks id noticed id prety much cut down to 1/4 of what id usually smoke , then eventually stopped alltogether

tho il still have a few pippas once in a blue moon if my minds in the right place
its just the first 4 or 5 days that are a cunt , but yeh , the key to quittin bud
i rekon is just find something to replace it , not a drug , some activity or go see a friend or some shit ..

Captain Heroin - iv neva had clonaz, that i know of anyway , whats it like compared to alprazolam ??

my boss's mrs , well one of his mrs's (yes hes a naughty naughty boy, hes engaged to another, typical player ) rekns ativan is a good all round benzo , iv had it but not in decent enuff dose to feel much of an effect

Last edited:
FUCKCKKKKKK the boobhead (jailbird) ex called me this morn demanding me back

Captain Heroin - iv neva had clonaz, that i know of anyway , whats it like compared to alprazolam ??

Clonazepam has a longer duration than alprazolam, and can have a similar sedating quality, but I find it has none of the ideal euphoric benzo like qualities that alprazolam does. I find clonazepam to be quite depressing, whereas alprazolam has anti-depressant like effects.

I meant to reply to that a long time ago and never did, so I'm glad I got to now.

the euphoricness of xanax is well gone for me man , since my bodys adapted to it so much
it just keeps me normal

maybe 3 weeks ago i tried takin 3mg a day for 2 days , 3rd day in wd set in , had to get another emergency script ( the doc just writes it out n gives it to front desk for me )