Nicotine withdrawal is the worst of them all!

Mad. I can literally quit smoking by merely getting drunk or on a cocaine session the night before. Can't smoke the next day and that's me. Mabe at worst 2 days withdrawals.

The absolutely worst withdrawals i've had is either xanax or pregablin.

I came off 6mg's of clonaz cold turkey and i think i would still rather that over quitting smoking

It ain't shit but a mind game I am gonna have to destroy a 6000 puff disposable thankfully only paid three bucks for it as this binge ends tonight that sucker is asking to keep it going for my poly drug fiend brain out of money out of shit I don't want to keep going in that direction I can use the friction of being out of everything to gain some foothold on another attempt at a life that isn't a painful chore in destroying oneself

I will jog in the forest shock the respiratory system flush it out before the 72 hour mark moods will suck but it's a head game with nicotine for me beat the first couple days and keep endorphins raised with jogging no problem

As a 52 year old who has been battling nicotine addiction since I was 17, it's always amazed me that something can be so addictive when it doesn't even get you "high".

In fact, I usually get halfway through a cigarette and realize that I'm not even really enjoying it that much.

Strange stuff.

I quit smoking cigarettes in my early twenties because I only wanted to smoke something that would get me high. That’s back when I used to distribute mj so I had tons of it & every time I wanted to smoke a cigarette I’d roll a joint … it wasn’t that bad. But I’ve gone through phases where I was smoking a lot of blunts & I noticed that for some reason that became addicting in a way. If I was just smoking a joint or pipe I would feel at the end of the night I would have to smoke it in a blunt for whatever feeling that blunt would give me … lol who knows.