Next Person who insults Ashke, Eener, or any other woman answers to me....

soulwatcher

Bluelighter
I personally have had enough of juvenile pretentious little shits posting idiotic drivel that demeans, insults, and otherwise hurts the people on this board, especially the really cool girls like Ashke, Eener, the artist formerly known as MissApple, Rollergirl, etc...
if you dont like their opinions fine. If you dont agree with them, fine. But HOW DARE YOU call Them whores??? or any other misogynistic bullshit name. Step up to me and talk shit like that and I will show you what respect is about little boy. Feel free to flame me, I am a man btw, feel free to post shit about me, I care not.
peace to the girls, and the good guys, and to hell with you others who post that crap...
soulwatcher, who was in the army and is quite capable of "teaching" someone to respect a woman

Thank you soulwatcher. It's nice to be reminded of the good, decent, respectful people on the board. Unfortunately these children feel that the anonymity of the internet gives them the right to forget about respect and common courtesy.
miss apple
Oh, and I haven't really changed my name
smile.gif
I was just mucking around yesterday

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH - You're a real tough guy. I say this - You're a fag and your mama's a two-bit tramp I fuck for cash. Do you really think any of the pigs here on Blue Light will let you stick your tiny cock into them if you act like a tough guy? Think again dick-head. All teh girls here are pimple faced fat whores, THAT'S WHY THERE HERE INSTEAD OF FUCKING GOOD LOOKING GUYS LIKE MYSELF. God damn you are a dumb ass pathetic retard. GET A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE NET YOU HOMO.
P.S. I hope you die of a outrageous case of herpes of the bung hole you gizz guzzling turd muncher...

I don't really know all you guys yet... but hopefully I will soon! Anyway, I'm with you! This site isn't about insulting people! That goes against everything that its here for! Apart from that,.. what good does it do anyway to slag people off. If they do it for pleasure or to make themselves feel better, then they've got something very wrong somewhere down the track!
------------------
Everything begins with an "E"!

I would just llike to inform everyone that...
SATAN DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST! IT IS A HOAX CREATED BY THE CHURCHES TO SCARE US INTO THEIR RELIGIONS. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EVIL IT IS ONLY THE WAY YOU LET IT EFFECT YOU.
So "satan" keep it coming bc we don't care!!!!!1

Well, people are going to post whatever they want to post. With all the past posts I have been flamed on about "if you dont like the post, ignore it, simple", I think that holds true for all posts. All the people who stick up for the people that get posts like that are only adding gasonline to an already raging inferno of cow manure. My point is proven with this thread and Satans post. BTW, Satans posts are hilarious, but at the same time they are completely useless. Heres the junglist perspective again, WHO CARES!
steve

Fair point.
------------------
Everything begins with an "E"!

SOULWATCHER, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are and I know many others on this board are also VERY RESPECTFUL toward both woman and men and it is great to hear it and see it in print!!! I thank you from the tips of my toes to the top of my nose! Thank you again for being you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uuh...Satan...don't you think it's a little hypocritical to tell us to get a life outside the net when you're obviously spending so much time on here. Why aren't YOU fucking a good looking girl instead of stiing here typing pointless drivel.
I know your only reponse will be to swear at me and probably call me a whore. I wish you could be a little more inventive with your insults. It would make for far more entertaining reading.
miss apple

Soulwatcher: Thank you
smile.gif
It's nice to see decent guys in action. It's people like you that make coming here all the better
smile.gif

Satan: no comment =P
Everyone else, if you really have a problem with Satan's posts, know this: he's called an instigator and they function solely on the reactions of other people to their misconduct. Thus, no reaction - eventually no misconduct. guaranteed. Rememebr what your mom told you in nursery school? "Just ignore them, honey."

yep Satan you sure pinned the nail on the head right there....I must be gay. And you must be trolling for a date. It is the only explanation for my respect for women and dislike of idiots like yourself. Thanks so much for clarifying that one for me, I really appreciate it. But maybe Im just gay for special occasions, holidays and the like...
You seem to have such a fascination with gay themes, if you are having problems coming to terms with your sexuality, and I know how hard it can be to be confused in 7th grade, Im sure we fags here will be pleased to help you sort things out.
And Im sure that the women here are really impressed by both the tone and the language of your posts. The girls in your 7th grade class must be lining up at your locker to go on dates with you. Wow you are soooooooo neato Satan. Can I come over and play Pokeman with you later in your treehouse??? Please please please???
Oh and figure out how you are insulting me. First Im a "fag" and "retarded homo" and then Im trying to sleep with the girls here, so which is it exactly little boy?
peace to you all,
soulwatcher, whose sexuality, preferences, etc. are not the issue