View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Next dose of LSD

goatboyhicks

Greenlighter
Hi, this is just a friendly question to anyone who's had a similar experience. So I have taken LSD two times, separated by about a year, both times have been very powerful and memorable, I also had to struggle a lot because I would not let go of my self and try and embrace the expierence at first, but then mid through the trip I let go 99.9999%, experiencing time, disulotion grassping eternity and feeling a unity with the universe like I have never felt before, but somehow while triping and then after I get the feeling that I was a hair from totally getting where I wanted to go (spiritualy, like finding peace and understanding, maybe getting somehow enlightned), thats the 0.00001%. This causes that while i'm tripping I feel like I should take a second dose to "up the level", but I'm somewhat struggling with myself and feel afraid to do so. And then when time has passed by (like now) and I decide to trip again I also remember the struggle before the good part, and decide to take slow by taking a low dose, and then going up if I feel like.So does upping the dose actually helps with this (letting go completely embracing the expierince fully) or is it my personality that "likes" to struggle and mantain control, and upping the dose will just end up being worse.Any coment or suggstion is welcomed.thanks.

Forget the dosage. This is a psychedelic experience you are talking about. Your mind creates the trip. You must learn to let go before you even think of upping the dose as the effects can become more overwhelming.

Upping the dosage definitely won't help. Only you will help you let go.

You know that feeling you feel in your bones when you're high on acid? It's a kina out your skin feeling, or body load if you rather. If you can sit calm and tame that feeling then you know how to let go. My friend once said that's the ego fighting to hold on to you. But you have to let it go.

PS this is more suitable for the Psychedelic Discussion