• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News WA: Parents hiring PIs to spy on children

Personally i would be more worried about undercover cops joining youre group of friends, then fucking you all up. Its happened before in perth.

I'd laugh personaly.... "You silly twats... why didn't you just ask me?"... personaly, my parents dont 'know'... they just assume :)

Yeah I know what you mean badbiki, after last friday night out my dad comes in and says "how do you and your friends find the energy to stay out all night, do you take ecstasy or something" Funny thing is that all that I had consumed the night before was research chems and I thought that admitting that would somehow be far more dodgy than admitting to swallowing some mdma.

lol, my parents are funny. When i'm drunk I constently hint to my mum that i do pills and how great they are... so i think she has a fair idea...
But my (more conservative) dad is a blast, i called up saying i couldn't come home cause i had to go to a party that stars at 11pm and i won't be in bed till ~7am... His response was... "What, you're going to one of those all night Ragers?" I tried SOOO hard not to laugh, but i couldn't .... i just said, 'no, it's a dance party.=P" WTF??
All i know is it was a classic... damn ragers =D

I've heard of para parents going so far as to hire private sniffer dog companies to sniff their kid's bedrooms for gear

and we remember, hazily, something about a spray-on substance detector your mum uses when she does the laundry