• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: Three Newcastle hotels closed due to drugs

Jimity said:
They're within their rights to check for illegal drug use, and checking pupils is ONE sign of illegal drug use. Its not the only one, but they can check.

Jimity is correct. NSW licensing laws mandates that licensed venues not allow people under the influence of substances to enter a premises. If licensing police find that a person entered whilst under the influence then they could lose their liquor license. So when you make the effort to enter a venue you are on their premises and they are within their rights to determine if you are under the influence with the view to refusing entry.

Legal issues aside though, the bouncers test isn't exactly flawless. As Crow mentioned, your pupils could be dilated for a whole number of reasons.

Back to Jimitys post though, if you look like your just beaming from E, they could just put 2 and 2 together when they seen your pupils and be within rights to refuse your entry.

hahah back in the old days of the merc

"sorry son your too drunk!!'
"but i've only had like 7 drinks"
"thats by far too drunk for here"..."go up to the grand!"

next person

"holy shit man were you here last weekend' "The music THe music!!" "it was sooooooo goood" "Is becker playing again tonight"

"sure is"

Dude bounces in with excitement

lol yeah i fully understand there prob in there rights the thing was i wasnt rolling, just a few drinks at the wedding then out clubbing with the others after woulds.. not to mention my dad was behind me in the line when all this was happening!!! "must just be checking ur ID picture he says lol. no idea!