• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: News.com.au - Rave club rape

Was he on ecstasy at the time? I can't imagine someone who was munted trying to rape someone. Sounds much more like G/ice/alcohol/coke would be involved.

Crankinit said:
Was he on ecstasy at the time? I can't imagine someone who was munted trying to rape someone. Sounds much more like G/ice/alcohol/coke would be involved.

It doesn't matter one bit what he was on, or not.

The whole bunch of them need to be bashed to death, and I for one volunteer to do this.

I feel so sorry for the poor girl, her life will never be the same again. Hope she can put it behind her and learn to let go and love again.

^ must agree that an eye for an eye is a bad idea.

While I think rapists do deserve VERY harsh penalties I think a big part of what we need to do is to get a culture shift. Men need to learn that this sort of behavior is not acceptable at all, which we can see from the fact his friends were watching and laughed is not happening now.
While js2k6 raises a good point about people with violent sexual urges (and I don't think you can discount the sexual side, if he was just about power then he would probably be beating up gays or any number of other violent acts) I don't see that trying to medicate and get rid of this is going to work. What we really need is to develop a culture where things like BDSM and other fetishes are more openly discussed and where people who have these urges can let them out in a safe, healthy and most importantly consensual way. The problem is not that someone likes to be in control, or that some of us like to be controlled but rather that we don't make sure this gets expressed in a manner where nobody is hurt for life.

I find it hard to comprehend I am actually the same species as those that do this sort of thing. How is 5 1/2 years adequate? At least he was charged, plenty get away with this sort of thing.

In my books these kind of people need their dicks cut off and lit on fire in front of them 5 and 1/2 years is fucking nothing for what they did to that young lady... I would take great pleasure in torturing them slowly for weeks until I finally allowed them to drown to death, fucking scum!