• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: News.com.au 21 Nov 02: Coke in car bought from police auction

This fellow who gave 4kg of coke to the cops is not half as dumb as the fellow who left it there...

not sure that they 'left' it there
"You're confiscating my car officer? Oh ok well just wait a second while i get out these blocks of white powder from underneath the dash" ;)
although you'd think they could arrange for a relo/friend to buy the car at the auction :)

Um, how dumb are the cops that confiscated the car in the first place not to search it properly, given it's history.

ok think about this. you're a 35 year old typical family man living in a 3 bedroom house with gnome statues in the garden and white picketed fences. what the fuck do u need with coke? this guy must be so 'straight' and normal. that drugs hold no wonder for him and have no place in his life.
now that we've seen it his way.
FUCK what a dumbass mother fucker!!!!!

I agree, this is completely unsurprising, your average citizen would want to get this evil stuff away from him as fast as possible, hence, the easiest route to do that, is give it to the cops.
Me on the other hand? I'd be sitting in my loungeroom with 'durandal' (damn geek humour, I named mirror that, because one can do 'marathon' lines off it), having quit my job, with my nose caved in, and my friends around with THEIR noses caved in & bleeding, drinking scotch on ice & doing coke and fucking the kind of hoes who put out for coke.
It'd be a nice holiday for the month till it ran out.
-plaz out-

Plaz: A month? You are hanging around with some SuperCokeHo's if you can go through that much... You could rack up a quarter-ounce every day for just over a year and a half, with 4kg.
BigTrancer :)

edit:
Woops my bad.
I should read the posts more carefully. Sorry SHFF.... /me is an idiot.
/edit.
As for me, I think that a month would be pushing it abit. I'd be considering how long a line I could make if I racked up the whole lot. ;)
[ 28 November 2002: Message edited by: josh_nexus ]

^ I believe SHFF was referring to the car guy who gave away a year and a half's worth of a Q-a-day charles habit... not Plaz.
But as everyone mentioned already, Joe Bloggs would shite himself if he found a block of coke. Most people would feel paranoid enough knowing they have illegal drugs, or someone else's stuff. It would almost be worth getting rid of it just so you're not having to look over your shoulder in case the rightful owner comes looking for it.
BigTrancer :)