• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News Kids smoking cane toads

Officer-in-charge of Maranboy police, Brevet Sergeant Angelo Denale, said it was unclear whether the man's aggression was caused by alcohol or bufo toxin but warned against experimenting with the dangerous substance.

``Whether or not he became aggressive from licking cane toads, smoking cannabis or alcohol, it is a recipe for disaster,'' he said.

^ Read: We dont care if there is any relationship or causality, we just blame drugs!

Pleonastic said:
There was an episode of Family Guy that dealt with kids licking toads to be cool. Piss funny! :D

"......which is also known as princing the toad and doing kermit".

yer that episode was hillarious..=D

I thought they did have hullucigenic effects... i remember watching a video about cane toads on SBS, and some hippy guy said how good they were to get high off...

^^ i thought it was just bullshit, just the doco makers taking the micky out of their viewers.

I believe though the man claimed by boiling the toads and drinking the resulting broth resulted in a high (that he was heavily addicted to, apparently)

man I prolly am the last person who should be saying this..but fuck that shit!! I don't care if u can get 5-meo-dmt out of it, 5-meo-dmt was forged by lucifer and bon jovi. 5-meo-dmt visuals are remarkably crap and it just makes u feel weird and introverted. I may do a lot of stupid shit but these class of drugs have no experiencial purpose and no real lessons learned.

If I want to get wicked wild fucked up, datura will do me just fine :p

Peace Out

There was an episode of Family Guy that dealt with kids licking toads to be cool. Piss funny!

Gotta give it
give up the toad now...
I said give it up!
give up the toad now

Cane Toad Bufo is in the Poison...

There for bleeding needs to be done than an extraction on the Venom to get the *gear*!

As for Datura... Great idea NOT! Thats the only 1 that I will not or never Touch!

SpecTBK=D

goa said:
isn't the only way to take 'toad' smoking it(vapourisng)? from what i know u have to extract the venom(5-meo-dmt) then vapourise it, licking doesn't work

Licking does work... Considering seeing someone lick one then WIGGING out! I just dont like the idea of licking a toad- but smoking the venom is cool to me!

SpecTBK=D