• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

news.com.au: December 27, 2002- 250kgs of ecstasy seized

Originally posted by Pleonastic:
It's also kinda like the one that happened the year before that. And the year before that one too
I'm just wondering how dumb drug dealers are, there is always a sting at this time of year. So how the hell are you going to get away with moving "700,000" ever heard of a little at a tiime

You'd like to think that if a bust this size has happened then there must be hell of a lot of others that size that get through.
But, dang, this time I don't know, 700,000 is a LOT.

The pale pink-and-green tablets were packaged and concealed inside lengths of PVC piping which were hidden in cardboard boxes.
thats what the story said...

I read that the pills are believed to have been imported from the Netherlands, and further investigations could lead to more arrests in Australia and the Netherlands.
In a picture in The Cairns Post, Dec 28th, there is a picture of a police officer holding up a pink pill with what looks to me like the top of a crown or the wings of a dove.
can't really tell though, but there is a distinctive zig zag pattern on it, which led me to think of the top of a crown.
anyway, we will probably never know what they are and how good they were. but if they were from the Netherlands, that leads me to belive the cops have some high grade pills in their evidence room, and probably in some of their pockets too!

i was sitting around with a bunch of friends when it came on the news and probabley like most of you we 'ohh man if i only i could get my hands on a bug or too of those babies' then into the discussion about what they could have been, maybe my sight is going but i thought i saw pale blue and green pills, i heard that there is a new batch of CU's coming, so we were hoping that they are, eventually they will end up on the streets!!

give it a few months and they most likely will be
you no how corrupt our police force is.
and where the fuck do they get $60 a pill from??
new zealand maybe?

Originally posted by apollo:
While I'd like to carry on with a disgruntled rant about the cops being unable to catch a cold, the truth is that they are well informed and capable...
Today I heard a rumor that a significant number of these big busts contain batches of potentially deadly pills that were being watched. Make of that what you will. It's the first time I heard such a statement made.

^^^^^^^^^^^ heh, its the police, anything with rec. value is 'peddled by evil drug dealers and dangerous'

this is totally unbased, but i heard they were green mitsu's... but yeh.. rumours are a flyin!