• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 31.3.09 - Teen's night of hell after ecstasy

The title should read

NEWS : CURRENT GENERATION OF TEENAGERS ARE WEAKLINGS AND/OR LIARS, LIKEWISE JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY

She's probably had a reaction to something, or a mixture of somethings, no doubt washed down with a fuckload of piss, and when she's woken up in hospital she's thought, "fuck me, what am I going to tell my parents, dont want to get into trouble... I know, I've been reading the Courier Mail, I'll blame the pills..."

And no blood work or toxicology from the hospital??? Faaark

grrr

PLUR

Imagine if every time someone passed out on alcohol it made the news. I am sure many in these forums have spent a few Sundays mornings in a gutter in an alley in Kings Cross somewhere before.

i remember about 4 years ago.. or whenver the green itzis were doing the rounds i had quite a high dose on those and just went into retard mode sat down started rocking back and forth hands tweaked out for about 20 minutes, maybe shed been occasionally taking pills for 8 months but finally got a decent one (whose to say the proccess didnt make a freak pill with more mdma than the rest) and it knocked her for 6 crazier things have happened.

I highly doubt she took just one if it were actually MDMA, probably double or tripple dropped which happened to be way beyond her tolerance, which I've seen happen to a guy.

I've never seen anyone convulse/have crazy hallucinations from too high a dose of mdma. The only thing i've ever seen happen is people lying on the ground unable to move smacking out of their brains. I HAVE however seen people convulse, appear to be losing their mind from too high a speed dose. Sounds like she took too many speed bombs, expensive ones at that.

I've never seen anyone convulse/have crazy hallucinations from too high a dose of mdma. The only thing i've ever seen happen is people lying on the ground unable to move smacking out of their brains. I HAVE however seen people convulse, appear to be losing their mind from too high a speed dose. Sounds like she took too many speed bombs, expensive ones at that.

This could be the case, i have friends who often call good pills 'smacky' because they don't get the speedy effect that they think ecstasy attributes to. When i've explained to them what there actually paying for (MDMA) and it's effects.. they'll usually say they would prefer the speed in combination with the MDMA. - Fair enough.. but so many people are mis-informed.

I had a discussion with a friend of mine the other day about MDMA. If i had to associate a high dose of MDMA with any mental disability, it would have to be retardation.. I suppose that could scare the hell out of some people if there not expecting it.

This could be the case, i have friends who often call good pills 'smacky' because they don't get the speedy effect that they think ecstasy attributes to. When i've explained to them what there actually paying for (MDMA) and it's effects.. they'll usually say they would prefer the speed in combination with the MDMA. - Fair enough.. but so many people are mis-informed.

I had a discussion with a friend of mine the other day about MDMA. If i had to associate a high dose of MDMA with any mental disability, it would have to be retardation.. I suppose that could scare the hell out of some people if there not expecting it.

Well we all know what some one who is rolling hard on MDMA looks like. And usually when I am in that state every one keeps asking if I'm okay. So I can see how it would be scary to some.

well if she took a high dose of mdma. she may hallucinate a little
which wouldn't happen on 1 pill.. maybe she was lying. lol

vomiting.. yeah possible. especially if she sunk a few drinks with it.

but most likely.. nausea and hallucinations.
i'd say piperazines
or maybe even mda.
2c-x?

more sensationalist bullshit from the aus media.

I saw this story this morning and was going to post it but I thought I had already seen it here.

Clearly fits, hallucinations and vomiting are the traits of taking MDMA, right guys?

Yeah what bullshit. The fact is if this kind of reaction wasn't so rare it wouldn't even make the news. I feel sorry for her though, sounds like she had a really scary time, and she prob just doesn't want anyone to go through what she did. That's commendable...