• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 25.8.09 - 'Herbal highs' to be banned in Britain

Well if pipes are really that much cheaper to produce then I guess we are stuck with the shit for a while to come then. :X

However, I don't see how reducing the worldwide amount of pipes that are legally available could not have some effect on the amount turning up in ecstasy. Another trouble with pipes is that being legal in some countries, they do not face any problems crossing borders as compared to MDMA (and its precursors). If pipes were controlled the same as MDMA, surely crime syndicates would move MDMA instead as it has a bigger market, even more so as people start to wise up to pipes?

PS I can read, I know the article is about the Britain.

btw trippa, you are often defending piperazine on here. Why for? I don't care if other people enjoy it, I just don't want to end up wasting money on it when I should have been getting MDMA.

Well if pipes are really that much cheaper to produce then I guess we are stuck with the shit for a while to come then. :X

However, I don't see how reducing the worldwide amount of pipes that are legally available could not have some effect on the amount turning up in ecstasy. Another trouble with pipes is that being legal in some countries, they do not face any problems crossing borders as compared to MDMA (and its precursors). If pipes were controlled the same as MDMA, surely crime syndicates would move MDMA instead as it has a bigger market, even more so as people start to wise up to pipes?

PS I can read, I know the article is about the Britain.

btw trippa, you are often defending piperazine on here. Why for? I don't care if other people enjoy it, I just don't want to end up wasting money on it when I should have been getting MDMA.

Because it bugs me that people take drugs in stupid amounts and without knowing there sources and then blame (what they suspect to be) a substance without knowing exactly what that substance is or how it actually effects them when taken knowingly .. and without testing the substance .... people look for a scapegoat when they end up feeling shite after taking maybe 4 pills and drinking 15 beers ... ohh I ended up feeling really nauseous and spewed ... yeah 15 beers will do that .... I wasn't intending to offend you or imply you couldn't read btw

No worries. :)

The first time I tried BZP was in some party pills back when they were legal here. I (shamefully) broke the rules and had two beers with it. Was fun for a while. But then I experienced what can only be described as the worst after effects I have ever felt. A subsequent time I had the same pills, I had no booze with it, I didn't feel quite as bad on the comedown, none the less I couldn't see myself making a habbit of BZP.

However my main beef with piperazine these days is when I am supplied with a pill which I then reagent test and get no reaction, only to taste test and get that fizzing sour taste which indicates I've been ripped off.

look man, if they're gonna use cheap imitations in pills, at least use cathinones..

I am not supporting using any adulterants in pills.. and am a firm believer that you should get what you pay for ...