• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 12.7.09 - Dance party promoter says Melbourne has a drug problem

Sound's like your just making an excuse to me.

Sounds like....however.

I do know of simmiler actions among my friends when there was word going around that drug dogs were going to be raiding nightclubs. Some of my friends did indeed start useing GHB (and they always drank with it, some did end up in hospital).

Im not sure when drug dogs started going to festivals and in which state. However if there is a corralation between the introduction of drug dogs first in Melbourn and the sudden rise in GHB then maybe many people are switching drugs to avoid detection.

It would be great if someone like DrPlatapus would be able to get GHB admissions in Melbourn for the last 10years or so and we could find when the introduction of wags(drug dogs) and see if there is a spike around the same time. It would be also pretty intresting if we could get simmiler infomation from other states.

I have no idea on how to access such infomation. If our research bought up a link between the introduction of drug dogs and an increase of GHB ODs (or as the media calls it Grievous bodily harm) the we could write up a report (and give it a funky name like a blue document or blue file) and send it to all the major media outlets. We wont give it to TT or ACA though as we already know they spread misinfomation and can't be trusted to report facts.

If some of the media outlets pick it up, which in this case I think they would as the G problem has got to a point where music promoters are no longer holding festivals, there will be a shit storm.

If there is a link then we can use this festival withdrawlal to our advantage. We can force the police and their dangerous wags back into the spotlight and question them about how

-They have been warned about an increase in dangerous drug use as a result of their presence
-The link to the death of the girl in perth
-Their own report which was ignored that said dogs were dangerous and ineffective

And now throw in
-The massive shift away from drugs like ecstasy towards the drug GHB ( the media calls it Grievous bodily harm ) because people on the street believe it can't be smelled by wags.

Thanks to this event leaveing Melbourn we can use it as powerful evidence for our cause against drug dogs. Its got what the media wants.

-A dangerous drug wave of GHB (the media calls it Grievous bodily harm)
-The wave is so large that music festivals cant go on

And if the link is there bluelight can use it to once again highlight the dangers of drug dogs in a large way, also bringing attention to BL and HR in general. If we can name our BL reports something catchy then we can also release future reports and give BL some credability (which would be limited anyway).

Now, all we need is a leader and some body to do all the work!

I hereby appoint drug_mentor to be that person. He's clearly intelligent and feels strongly for the cause. So drug_mentor youd better get started, you got a lot of work ahead of you :p

I wonder why I get all these ideas when iv been drinking. I spose im drinking all the time anyway. I kept calling it GBH to press the point about what the media would love to scare the public with. I do see how this could backfire on us though. This idea has been bought to you by static and the letter G.

I would love to see the statistics but thats what I have personally seen, for example at Q dance there was the same problem but sensation no problem at all and this was because people were made aware that there would be no dogs at sensation but rumours were going around that there would be for Q-Dance.

I have definately noticed a link. Personally myself I dont use juice but I can understand that they are miss informed and well dont know their limits. Its sad that a handful of idiots have made us look bad.

Will just have to start going to SYD.

i didnt read through the whole thread, so i dont know if someone has already touched on this topic. but isnt a big reason melbs has a 'not so underground' g scene is because they got sniffer dogs in city areas before all other states, and g cant be detected? therefore it became more prominent on the nightclub scene?

if someone can get some stats up i can have a poke at analysing them. i'm pretty cracker at excel, and take stats.

i also know an asstit ton of politicians. lets do it.

although no guarantees, got heaps of accounting shit to these days. aren't hospital admissions REQUIRED to be available on a statistical/research basis?

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=273345

I dont have any stats but there was someone looking at the highten in overdoses when dog activity is present. maybe he knows something?

cmon, juice has been around for a long time and the majority of these people are hardened clubbers and know exactly what they are taking...fricken irresponsible and i dont buy the "of the dog made me dose and redose and redose" excuse

it's just what the emergency services need, more punks consuming precious resources!

i'd love to see the number of repeating individuals - stick that in the research