• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(New South Wales) Newbie looking for advice - Sydney meth scene.

Actually, although there are a lot of meds listed there, I can't see any major interactions.

@bibs the only thing I would say is that Effexor should not reduce the effects of meth, in theory, and will not cause seratonin syndrome when used together. So please don't stop taking your Effexor.
I meant potential and I can’t comment because I am no expert in this bit.

I’m not really, I tried once but couldn’t work out how to get into any marketplaces. So I gave up. I know I know, information overload. It’s because I’m new, cramming it all in :) respond when you feel you can, no pressure :)
I’m tripping hard on acid now and need to sign off

I’ve just surfaced- phew! What a ride! 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
Welcome back :) so apparently we’ve found the holy grail…giving it a seventh shot (pun intended) tonight. Any ideas for what I should predose with? Last night left me with the worst vasoconstriction I’ve ever had, still can’t see any veins in my arms, and lots of chest/back pain. I’ve just had a high dose of magnesium, with some really good B1, black seed, and Peruvian Maca. Basically because it’s all I have. Strangely, copious amounts of ibuprofen, Valium, aspirin and Clonidine did fuck all to relieve the ugliness last night. Think I may give up and trip the light fantastic like you, so I’m too high to answer questions from girly newbies. 😂😂

I'm not too familiar with all the meds you listed, but if any of them are anti psychs maybe thats stopping you feeling the full effects of meth? I'm sure others will chime in.

If the meds your taking arnt effecting the high then im puzzled 🤷‍♂️

Maybe your body just prefers downers? I know mine does.

I'm not too familiar with all the meds you listed, but if any of them are anti psychs maybe thats stopping you feeling the full effects of meth? I'm sure others will chime in.

If the meds your taking arnt effecting the high then im puzzled 🤷‍♂️

Maybe your body just prefers downers? I know mine does.
I think I definitely prefer downers, but i feel the high from iv coke every single time. Like right now :) because my seventh time trying meth was of course a bust so I moved on to something I could actually feel. Even though i don’t really like it.

I honestly think it’s the gear. I just want to feel that rush once, just once. Then I’ll go back to working out how to have H whilst on a ridiculous dose of Suboxone every morning. 😀

I'm not too familiar with all the meds you listed, but if any of them are anti psychs maybe thats stopping you feeling the full effects of meth?
Nope, no antipsychotics, just an SNRI antidepressant which wouldn't affect the meth.

bibs said:
Then I’ll go back to working out how to have H whilst on a ridiculous dose of Suboxone every morning. 😀
You take sub every day? I would give up trying with opiates, just a waste of time and money in my opinion. You're on the sub for a reason, right? Did you choose to go on it?

Nope, no antipsychotics, just an SNRI antidepressant which wouldn't affect the meth.

You take sub every day? I would give up trying with opiates, just a waste of time and money in my opinion. You're on the sub for a reason, right? Did you choose to go on it?
Not really…it was a messy family intervention that kinda forced me into it. Yes, I’m on a maintenance program. 28mg a day. 🤮

Not really…it was a messy family intervention that kinda forced me into it. Yes, I’m on a maintenance program. 28mg a day. 🤮
Ahhh I see. Yeah unfortunately you're best off giving up on the H while you're on sub cos you won't feel it. Like I said, it's just a waste :( Are you getting any counselling as well as the suboxone?

Hey mate - im a complete newbie too when it comes to the stimulant scene - albeit i have had an ongoiong perscription of Dexerdrine and Vyvanse since my teenage years.

Believe me, i've probably been through the exact same things as you RE what your keen to get into. Let me tell you its pretty easy to find considering my social circle is working / middle class and drugs are VERY much frowned upon.

Within less than a day i was able to score this (all top range and without knowning anyone. It's fairly easy with the apps.

Know what your getting into. Don't be a fiend and smoke it for a REASON ( to get good at something, do some work, pump out an assessment... ETC).

Best of luck. Let me know if you need anything.

B

Last edited by a moderator:
Aarrgghh lol. I'm on Lexapro and haven't had the script filled so I'm starting to get brain zaps. I'm thinking of just putting up with it (been on and off SSRIs for 30 years). They worked at first but now I don't think they do anything and I just take them cos doctors keep insisting on it and then I can't deal with brain zaps on top of everything else 😵‍💫

Effexor is the worst for them too. That gave me like 3 months of brain zap. I'll probably get the stupid thing refilled but I'm so sick of doctors making me take them.. When I get off them I'm just going to lie and say I am on them.
Bran zaps are the worst! They do pass... eventually. I took a couple of months to even out, brain zap free, after coming off SSRI's (cold turkey - inadvertently, but that's another story).

Bran zaps are the worst! They do pass... eventually. I took a couple of months to even out, brain zap free, after coming off SSRI's (cold turkey - inadvertently, but that's another story).

Effexor is the absolute worst for brain zaps.

Effexor is the absolute worst for brain zaps.
It's interesting, after being off Zoloft since 2020, my Doc/Psyc are suggesting I go back on them.
I'm dubious AF. I hated coming off Zoloft. The side effects - like, four seasons in one day happening in the space of fifteen minutes - were entirely worse than the reason I wanted an anti-depressant in the first place. Fuck those brain zaps & vertigo.

It's interesting, after being off Zoloft since 2020, my Doc/Psyc are suggesting I go back on them.
I'm dubious AF. I hated coming off Zoloft. The side effects - like, four seasons in one day happening in the space of fifteen minutes - were entirely worse than the reason I wanted an anti-depressant in the first place. Fuck those brain zaps & vertigo.

🙄 Do you know how many times I've been through this with doctors?

🙄 Do you know how many times I've been through this with doctors?
The one time in my life when I felt like I deadset needed a drug to feel normal, was the first time I sorta accidentally stopped taking Zoloft. After two, three weeks cold turkey & thinking nothing of it... all of a sudden... wtf? Zap! Zap! Vertigo! Zap! Couple days later, I decide to suck it up & visit the GP. I was feeling pretty desperate, actually. So when I find the Dr is shutting up shop for the day, I'm agitated AF, & pleaded with reception to let me see the Doc. No street drug has ever made me do that.

some people like heroin, some people like meth, its pretty simple i think?

i won't disclose my preference in case LE is watching this thread.

Hi everyone! I know it’s been a while, but in reference to this post I made…I just wanted you to know that I think I found the real thing.

If the taste in the back of the throat, warm flushes in my nether regions, and warm head are anything to go by.

This is after one shot. Is this finally what they call the meth high?