newbi but an oldie if u get mr im 33 15 years on the lot

harps01

Greenlighter
hi guys an girls im going mad at the momentb wantb to use but 3 days on the subs so seems wrong i couldf ues a person to chat to??::\:\

i klove the thought that i can chat to peeps accross the world....

Hey man. 23 days clean off of subs myself. Was dependent on oxymorphone (Opana) so I can relate.

Stay strong man. You made a good choice getting on subs, that's an awesome first step towards getting clean.

Chiming in from across the world to also say stay the course! Those cravings are temporary no matter how intense they feel. There is another side and once you are on it you will feel so relieved.Try to focus on that. <3

I learned once in a NA meeting (narcotics anonymous, since you're not from around here, is a group of people trying to get clean) that if you feel a craving you can make it go away by distracting yourself for only 30 minutes. Apparently that's how long it takes the brain to be fully taken off topic. Meaning, as long as your not actually sick, you can make a craving go away by getting up and doing something else. I know this can be hard to do when motivation is low, but do low stress activities at first like video games, walking, or cooking.

I can personally say that this does work.

Hey there harps :) good work on your 3 days so far! Subs are an awesome choice you'll breeze through your initial withdrawals like nothing.

How are you feeling otherwise? What are you feeling towards the future?

Hey there - just started suboxone and struggling big time. would be happy to chat. hit me up whenever :) I need support through this as well! Today is sucking big time. Despite a great job interview yesterday. Still feel like I'm failing left and right. Good luck with the Subs!