New to this shit! Sust? Cyp?

Frankiepee123

Greenlighter
Guys I'm new to BL.org and new to the steroid game Ive been researching for the past month and I'm just looking for some personal opions

I'm 150 pounds 5''8 one of my buddies got me a bottle of cyp from some pharmacy and he got me a bottle of sust been on the cyp 2 weeks now 2x/week Monday Thursday's 1ml on both days I'm kinda stuck at this point because I don't want to go any further into it not knowing what I'm getting myself into..

Well, Sustanon is a mixture of four esterified versions of testosterone with different absorption times. It contains 30 mg of prop 60 mg phenylprop 60 mg isocaproate and 100 mg decanoate. So prop is 0.8 days half life, phenylprop is 2 days half life, isocaproate is 4.5 days half life, decanoate is 7 days half life.

Ester weights as a %: the remainder will be testosterone:
Prop: 12%
Phenylprop: 24%
isoCAPROATE: 24%
DECA: 40%

Half life means 50% of the drug will be absorbed into the bloodstream in this time, the rest (other half) will reduce proportionate to its half life and so the most pronounced effects are experienced during the build up of compounded half lifes from previous injections. In this case, you'll feel results gradually building as all forms are absorbed simultaneously but the bulk will not be fully compounded until, a few weeks..... given the decanoate ester 7 day half life..

As for cypionate, the half life is around 4-6 days. It's more suitable for use. Because it would create more stable blood concentrations if pinned twice weekly.

There is absolutely no need to use testosterone unless you are aware of its risks, benefits, and use objective. On top of that, you should be male, at least 20 (if not 25), and have solid understanding of diet, training, and programming. Also it's best that you have at least one year of proper training under your belt. If you can't complete three out of the four: bench press 170 lbs, deadlift 270 lbs, squat 230 lbs, and shoulder press 120 lbs, then it's a bad idea to begin use.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 150 pounds 5''8 one of my buddies got me a bottle of cyp from some pharmacy and he got me a bottle of sust been on the cyp 2 weeks now 2x/week Monday Thursday's 1ml on both days I'm kinda stuck at this point because I don't want to go any further into it not knowing what I'm getting myself into..

Don't you think its a bit late to be asking after you've already injected it into your body..?

What concentration is the pharma cypionate 100mg/ml, or 200mg/ml..?

It's pfizer injectables it's 200 I've been doing it for 2 weeks shooting 1ml 2x a week im just trying to get cut up and put on some nice gainz for the summer I just need some opions on what I should do for the next couple months should I use it with Deca I herd cyp and deca together are good

Testosterone is testosterone is testosterone...

I see in reading this 'comparative pharmacokinetics of testosterone esters' some special consideration to determine which form of testosterone-ester spares the most testosterone to be free and biologically available. Not only that, countless graphs and tedious minutiae about the favorable profiles of certain products on blood levels compared to other products which are inferior. Look here. If you're a professional or even an amateur bodybuilder - legit - then it might be worth the while to study the finer details. At the end of the day, I can take testosterone propionate or testosterone undecanoate and it won't change shit in the sense I'm going to get my testosterone. I will know the importance of dosing and scheduling because that will be told to me by those who actually advise on these subjects like drug gurus aka 'coaches.' Yes, for convenience sake and for many other reasons it could prove beneficial to invest some understanding into what form you'd want to use and administer according to the advantages and how it suits your unique situation.

Why use anything besides test prop every day for your cycle??? Exactly. It's just a matter of how it suits your needs and interacts with the synergies of co-administering other compounds using drug timing protocols to produce the results you want.

That lets the aura of a pro bodybuilder suffuse the ambient setting. They are the ones who get paid to take shit and eat shit and get stripped, until they're ripped in a thong, hanging out with their pregnant midriff...

I see in reading this 'comparative pharmacokinetics of testosterone esters' some special consideration to determine which form of testosterone-ester spares the most testosterone to be free and biologically available. Not only that, countless graphs and tedious minutiae about the favorable profiles of certain products on blood levels compared to other products which are inferior. Look here. If you're a professional or even an amateur bodybuilder - legit - then it might be worth the while to study the finer details. At the end of the day, I can take testosterone propionate or testosterone undecanoate and it won't change shit in the sense I'm going to get my testosterone. I will know the importance of dosing and scheduling because that will be told to me by those who actually advise on these subjects like drug gurus aka 'coaches.' Yes, for convenience sake and for many other reasons it could prove beneficial to invest some understanding into what form you'd want to use and administer according to the advantages and how it suits your unique situation.

Why use anything besides test prop every day for your cycle??? Exactly. It's just a matter of how it suits your needs and interacts with the synergies of co-administering other compounds using drug timing protocols to produce the results you want.

That lets the aura of a pro bodybuilder suffuse the ambient setting. They are the ones who get paid to take shit and eat shit and get stripped, until they're ripped in a thong, hanging out with their pregnant midriff...

Do you understand any of that waffle you've just posted..?

And your point is..?