NEW STUDIES HAVE SHOWN....

MDMA FOREVER

Bluelighter
For those of you who didnt read the study by Dr. Crockett from the University of Maryland I have included that study in this post along with the most recent study. Please read the two in-depth studies carefully and learn all you can from them. For it might happen to you !

The most recent study...

Okay everybody... if you didn't know, I kidnapped a Candy Raver at Progression Sessions in New Orleans earlier this year. I have nothing Against Candy Ravers, as I am about 14.2% Candy, myself. I've just beenWondering what makes these people tick and how they react to different Stimuli.

I've had the Candy Raver for a little over 4 months and have conducted Several experiments. I will be posting the results of these experiments Over the next few weeks until my tests are complete and I release the Candy Raver. After release, I will move on to testing on a 'Junglist'.

I offered the Candy Raver (self-named "PLUR Fairey", sex unknown, I didn't ask) a ride home after Progression Sessions and it accepted with a huge hug,three blowpops, and a bracelet. I told it we needed to stop by my house first and I'd let it listen to my white-label Oakenfold Records if it came along. It accepted, of course, and proceeded to tell me about how it first realized it was soul-mates with it's 8 closest friends when it first heard GameMaster on Oakie's Tranceport CD.

Upon reaching my house, I asked PLUR Fairey to step inside a padded observation cell I had made for it. PLUR Fairey seemed a bit nervous about this, so I threw a bag of Laffy Taffy in the room and told it to help itself and it went in immediately. Close door. Lock. Turn on camera and open curtains around the 1-way observation windows/mirrors.

Experiment Number 1:

No Candy-Candy.

I entered the room with PLUR Fairey and told it to give me all it's Plastic Jewelry or I'd tell all it's friends that Bad Boy Bill had died. Jewelry obtained, I left the room, started some ambient beats for PLUR Fairey to listen too, and began observation.

PLUR Fairey looked very anxious for a while, rubbing it's hands together, banging head against the walls, and grinding it's teeth profusely. This continued for 30 hours until PLUR Fairey used heavy breathing and a vicks inhaler to knock itself unconsious. This was the first time I saw PLUR Fairey sleep. Never before had I seen someone massage themselves while they slept. The tooth grinding continued throughout the sleep.

4 hours later, PLUR Fairey awoke and started spitting small bits of
material. Upon zooming in with the cameras, I see that this was actually tooth enamel that had been broken off by the grinding of it's teeth. PLUR Fairey proceeded to use the Laffy-Taffy to die the enamel bright colors, then used string torn from the cell padding to make bracelets out of this tooth enamel! The Candy Raver was actually excreting Candy Bracelets!

Two days later, and 18 bracelets stronger, I returned all of PLUR Fairey's jewelry and apologized for taking it's belongings and told PLUR Fairey that I couldn't release it at the moment due to some booking problems with an upcoming event. Further studies to be announced.

The cow files...

New studies have shown that XTC, after being clinically tested on two different species of different intellegence that the drug MDMA and MDA has absolutely no effect on the less intelligent animal.
Researchers at the University of Maryland have found that after extensive tests on two subjects, one being a gorilla with an IQ of 170 and the other being a cow with an IQ of 12 that MDMA simply does not work on the cow.

These new studies have proven the everlasting question “Why cant I roll?” The studies were conducted in both of the animal’s natural habitats, one being the L.A Zoo (for the gorilla) and the other being an unknown cow field somewhere in rural N.C (for the cow)

Dr. David Crockett MD. states “We arent sure why the cow cant roll, We assume hes just really stupid”

Briefly after the studies, the cow (also known as cowus-innturruptus) plunged to his own death after eating too many MDMA pills that were mistakenly left behind by the researchers. The tragic death was a result of the cow throwing himself off a scenic overlook. Dr. Crockett thinks the reason the cow commited suicide is because it was too stupid to realize the effects MDMA could have had on its brain. Dr. Crockett states “No further studies will be performed”

Tim : )
------------------
It aint over till the last record spins !
My Website http://hometown.aol.com/jerkyztheone

Last edited by a moderator:
THE LATEST STUDY !

After giving PLUR Fairey and extra day to rest, I feel that things between us are now even and it is time to continue with experimentation.

Unfortunately, PLUR Fairey is still convinced that he is part cow and I must stray from my previously planned order of experimentation and go ahead with what was originally planned as a surprise experiment.

Telling him that I was able to interpret some of his "moo's" from the day prior, I convinced him that the cow inside of him wanted out and wanted freedom. The only way, I added, was through surgery.

PLUR Fairey told me that he'd gladly undergo the surgery and that letting the cow out would be "phat, yo." He even mentioned something about Billy Crystal from City Slickers having a cow, and that he could take the cow to parties once we extracted it from his body.

After informing him of the new "No Cow" policy at raves world-wide after Superstar DJ Keokenfold Cox was attacked by a sacred Hindu cow in Ibiza, he decided that letting the cow into the wild would be best, after all. He advised me that I'd better have "tha fire" for painkillers as he is pretty much immune to most drugs. (He mentioned half the letters in the alphabet while telling me what he's grown a tolerance to) So I shot him with the tranquilizer gun. Worked last time. (I'd like to thank the San Diego Zoo for the elephant tranquilizer... and for you K-heads, no you can't have any)

The Brain:

Stripped down, strapped down, and unconscious... I begin removing the scalp, and sawing the skull. It's the brain I'm after, if there is one. I want to see exactly what this poor soul has done to himself.

I remove the upper half of the skull only to have my hand slightly burned by a cloud of steam. The brain, still sitting in his head, is glowing a eerie color green. Like a trashed glowstick in a sea of flyers after a party. Steam cleared, I move on. Normally, a persons brain is covered in mucus (snot), but for some reason,
aside from the steam's moisture, this specimin's brain is remarkably dry.

Also, I see that there is a hole in the top of the frontal lobe... almost alike a whale's breathing hole. Peering down the hole, I see that it leads straight down to the nostrils! Could this have been formed from snorting record amounts of powdered substances??? After thoroughly examining a culture from the inside of his nose-frontal lobe passageway, I conclude my
hypothesis is correct. This passageway is coated in solidified powdered subtances. I've formed some of this substance into a pill-shape and mailed it to the DEA for testing. Taking another look at the inside of his upper half of his skull, I see that even the bone has begun to wear.

As of yet, I have performed no drug tests on PLUR Fairey, but this
definitely varifies that this particular Candy Raver is one of the
drug-using genre. No decisive studies have been made yet to see which genre of Candy Raver (drug-using, or drug-free) is prodominent. But many ravers claim that bullsh*t stereotyped articles, such as these, are what fuel the world's view of the 'Rave Scene' as being a drug-based culture.

Studying samples of various parts of PLUR Fairey's brain, I find that his dopamine is 4 times as populous as an average human, and his serotonin is PERMANENTLY bonded to the serotonin receptors... even the down-regulated receptors! This lucky fellow has managed to put himself in a constant state of 'ecstasy'.

The brain has a slight menthol smell to it. Tissue cultures reveal that this is from Vicks Inhalers. Normally used for decongestion, PLUR Fairey has managed to dry out all the mucus from his skull and permanently flavor his brain.

I found no cow in his head. I bond the top half of his skull back, and paste his scalp back upon his head.

The face:

All along, I believed that PLUR Fairey had black eyes. Under close
scrutiny, though, I see that PLUR Fairey's eyes are actually blue! The only reason I hadn't noticed before this time is due to the fact that his pupils are permanently dilated. In attempt to return his pupils back to normal size, I insert a needle into his eye and try to drain his eye slightly to lower intraocular pressure. This didn't help much, as it appears as if this is now his pupil's natural state and all I've gotten out of the deal is a glowing syringe. One heck of a glowstick, if you ask me.

Further examination of his nose shows traditional nasal passage wear from snorting various powders. His, though, is to the extreme that he no longer possesses any hair folicals in his nose, and of course, I can see directly into his brain. None of the glowing brain's light emits from his nose, though, as the sugar coating (until the DEA varifies what the substance really is) blocks all light. I take this time to clear the passage way a bit and remove some of the powder. I'll be forming this into pills and
selling it as MDCrSmackMA until I find out exactly what it is. No, I'm not a drug dealer, but I do need some funds for futher experimentation.

Study of the mouth reveals that his lips, in their relaxed shape, are pursed perfectly for sucking on a pacifier... or also for saying words that start with P, like Peace, Pretty, Paul Oakenfold, or PLUR. His teeth are one third the normal length, apparently from grinding his teeth. In the back of his throat, I see, instead of tonsils, a pair of the small sponges fron the inside of a Vicks Inhaler hanging and clamped around a 1 inch (burned out)
mouth glowstick.

The body:

Making a slit from his adam's apple to 4 inches below his navel, I break open his chest and start at the top.

As I examine the trachea, I find more of the sponges from Vicks Inhalers inplanted in his breathing passageways. He's starting to get a little pale, so I inject 200cc's of adrenachrome into his heart and that seems to liven him up a bit. I also give him another shot of elephant tranquilizer to keep him unconscious. Moving down, I find that his lungs are semi-crystalized from a high content of fiberglass! This can only be explained by the high
amount of Menthol cigarettes smoked by this young lad.

Where his stomach SHOULD be, I find 6 small stomachs. Aparently he really is part cow. Hmm.

His liver, pancreas, gall bladder, intestines, and kidneys all seem to be normal, except that they are all very sweet smelling. Apparently they've only been digesting sugar for several years. After doing an cell culture of the inner tissue of his stomach, I find no traces of any illegal substances.

Apparently our PLUR Fairey hasn't been doing as many drugs as we throught. I use some bondo to patch up the broken bones and whatnot, than sew up his chest with some glow-in-the-dark string. He'll love that, I'm sure. I opt not to examine "that" area of his body... but I figure anybody could use a good enema every now and then, so I flip him over and put on a fresh pair of
latex gloves.

Spreading those cheaks apart, I find out that PLUR Fairey has a tattoo! No, it isn't a "Do Not Enter" sign, sorry. Funny joke, but nobody actually does it. To the left of his rectum there is the number '9' and to the right of it there is a percentage sign. Not knowing what to think at first, I contact a friend of his, Killy Bimble (OA JD), and ask him the significance of this tattoo. He says something about his rectum is supposed to be a number '0' and that is spells '90%'. I don't know. Anyway, upon closer
examination, I see that the flesh inside of his rectum is VERY irritated.

Strange... because it isn't the same as what you'd see with someone you actively participates in anal sex, but more like chemical burn. Hmm. I'll have to ask Killy Bimble on this one next time I talk to him.

The tranquilizer is starting to wear off again, and I'm almost out. I'd better save the last few shots for emergencies. I put a post-it note on his head saying "Got Milk?", pour some milk on his nipples, take all my surgical instruments, and leave the cell.

I later inform him that the cow has gone to Wisconsin to take pictures.
------------------
It aint over till the last record spins !
My Website http://hometown.aol.com/jerkyztheone

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! No job and nothing to do on the weekend, eh?
smile.gif

actually, so far there are five of these tests out...a guy on Freebass/Ravers.org forum put them out...
I think they're funny as hell, even though I think I'm 74.6% candy raver...
RotCol.gif

I'm sorry, but that was just scarey . . .phunny as a mutha phuck tho
------------------
The wunderful thing about tiggers, iz tiggers are wunderful things, their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs . . . bouncey flouncey trouncey pouncey oh what fun fun fun . . . the wunderful thing about tiggers iz, I'm the only one . . .who ho ho hooooo!