• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

New Psychedelic Drug Formula Believed to Work to Mitigate Neurological Damage Due to Stroke (DMT)

telepathetic

Bluelighter
Akome’s next generation psychedelic drug formulation for the mitigation of neurological damage resulting from ischemic strokes, also known as AKO001, is comprised of the psychedelic compound N,N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT) and a specific plant bioactive which, when combined together, are believed to work in a complementary and mitigating manner when provided to individuals immediately following their ischemic stroke. A provisional matter of composition patent application for AKO001 has been filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) under application 63147343.

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't a patent on ayahuasca, but on the type of DMT which it produces. I'm going to clean up this presentation a litle for you @schizoinfective

pretty sure that the "specific plant bioactive" they are combining with the DMT is an MAOI, but totally conjecture. sounds like a patent on pharmahuasca though, i'd bet on it @Outlier

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty sure that the "specific plant bioactive" they are combining with the DMT is an MAOI, but totally conjecture. sounds like a patent on pharmahuasca though, i'd bet on it @Outlier
It is. Pharmahuasca isnt Ayahuasca though, as per the original thread title. Theres different steps involved although its the same active chemical.