• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New - psilocybin microdose vs. LSD?

No not really.. Care to explain instead of continuing with vague three word responses?

That’s a picture of a vial of blue died DOC solution, tells me nothing.

-GC

I take a single cyanescens cap for my microdose. As stated above, it is sub threshold, but that day and a couple after just glide for me. Prefer that to MDing lsd, just less edgy.

doc_summary1.jpg
No not really.. Care to explain instead of continuing with vague three word responses?

That’s a picture of a vial of blue died DOC solution, tells me nothing.

-GC
Do You do any erowid research, Mate?

GO to a Grateful Dead concert and look for some 'acid' and You get sold this bunk...
ALL doc is blue. LSD-25 is NOT blue.

[mod edit -- no need for name calling -- CFC]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I’ve been patient with your dumbass elsewhere in the forum but goddamn this one takes the cake.. All your posts are factless dribble coming from someone that sounds like they’ve dosed once too many..

The guy was speaking of microdosing DOC, it had jack shit to do with getting sold bunk. And the scene I hang is far past the lots of GD shows my friend.. Also are you trolling? All DOC is blue huh? Cuz there’s an Erowid image of a blue solution of DOC? You sir are a fucking moron.

-GC

Do You do any erowid research, Mate?

GO to a Grateful Dead concert and look for some 'acid' and You get sold this bunk...
ALL doc is blue. LSD-25 is NOT blue. You noob.

I am reaching to you across the void where the DOC here is in fact a white powder...

How goes it in your blue DOC land heatlessbbq? Do boys still have penis' and girls still have vagina's over here in your dimension?

There is a lot of jerks on this website.

You give Me too much credit. You must be projecting.

I tried microdosing 4-ho-met at 2-3mg...made me feel weird. Perhaps the dosage was too high. Kind of anxiogenic.

Heatlessbbq I'm sure all of us here in PD can agree that we love LSD but their is also other things out there people enjoy and when dosed properly are safe in moderation. I know many people who have used DOC to trip on from time to time and they are fine. And you can trust me that it does in fact come as a white powder.

And something people like to do with a drug as potent as this is put it into solution. Maybe the person who made that vial put a drop of blue food coloring it to distinguish it from water or who knows what if somebody was to come across it.

But we all need to try and get along here the best we can. And the purpose of this place is to educate people so we don't like to spread misinformation about, as far as I know I've never personally heard of anybody dying from the stuff. Everything out there is dangerous in some fashion but if you go about it the right way we can make it a little safer.

We all just gotta chill out :)

I tried microdosing 4-ho-met at 2-3mg...made me feel weird. Perhaps the dosage was too high. Kind of anxiogenic.

Sometimes I take little bits of 4-AcO-DMT like that in similar amounts and generally its just lovely but once in awhile it deff makes social situations a little more intense for me. But I haven't tried this with 4-HO-MET yet at this point but maybe i will soon, it is a slightly stimulating one at times so maybe that had something to do with it.

Was actually just talking with somebody at starting a sort of Micro/Small dose regimen for the month. Was thinking like 5mgs of 4-AcO-DMT once a week, maybe even a little bit less. Life has been sorta hectic and I'm gonna be picking up some extra hours at work so im gonna hold off on a full on trip for a bit.

Maybe one of those weeks I'll swap it out for the 4-HO-MET and see how it goes. It really is one of my favorite psychedelics so hopefully I'll enhoy this and find it therapeutic. Never took less than 15mgs of that one before, I'm curious.

Regarding Mushrooms vs LSD for microdosing, whether one or the other would be better depends on the person.
All psychedelic stimulants cause their effects by acting on the serotonin receptors (with 5HT2A usually being one of the main targets), but LSD has a distinct difference from the rest and that is that it actually is an efficient agonist at Dopamine receptors as well, meaning it does have the ability to partially act like a normal stim like Amphetamine without depending on one's Dopamine storage as it acts like it without releasing it or inhibiting reuptake.

Sometimes I take little bits of 4-AcO-DMT like that in similar amounts and generally its just lovely but once in awhile it deff makes social situations a little more intense for me. But I haven't tried this with 4-HO-MET yet at this point but maybe i will soon, it is a slightly stimulating one at times so maybe that had something to do with it.

Was actually just talking with somebody at starting a sort of Micro/Small dose regimen for the month. Was thinking like 5mgs of 4-AcO-DMT once a week, maybe even a little bit less. Life has been sorta hectic and I'm gonna be picking up some extra hours at work so im gonna hold off on a full on trip for a bit.

Maybe one of those weeks I'll swap it out for the 4-HO-MET and see how it goes. It really is one of my favorite psychedelics so hopefully I'll enhoy this and find it therapeutic. Never took less than 15mgs of that one before, I'm curious.

What's a little bit of 4-aco-dmt? (I've got plenty of it but never tried a microdose.)

Yes, if I take less than 5mgs I can pretty much go about my daily routine normal, just with sparkle and big smile all day. And it pushes all of my bi-polar symptoms to the side, relief is 4 days to sometimes 4 weeks it's so random. But it works and that's the important part.

So I'm grate really grateful for these substances, they improve my quality of life :)

My 4-ho-met solution was great for MDing. I find Metocin so easy on the mind, at low doses, just gives that gentle push.

What substances would qualify as crap for you?
And why?
2cb - good and fun visuals, danger should be considered, rather eat mushies or LSD.
2ci - good and fun visuals, danger should be considered, rather eat mushies or LSD.
NBOMes - fake LSD [You can tell by bitter taste]
DOC - fake LSD [You can tell by bitter taste]
DOB - fake LSD [You can tell by bitter taste]
MXE - fake ketamine [smells like fart and is yellow/orange, nausea and LSD like effects are common]
Methylone - fake MDMA

and I'm stating to to not really enjoy the effects of MDA anymore... I've got to have that extra M.

Last edited:
Ofcourse it is horrible to misrepresent NBOMes, or DOXs as LSD, but I like all of them if I can choose the substance and dose.
It is well established that they are more physically dangerous than LSD, but IMHO risks can be managed.

Anyway, NBOMes or DOXs or MXE or Methylone are not fake anything, they are what they are and one should not expect them to replicate another substance.
No drug is trying to be another one, it is some people that try to make that happen for profit.
Ofocurse everyone here will have its own opinion whether they like a drug or not...